Picture This...

A/N: In this reality , no Mayte involvement, It's just you...

You are the leading lady in " Blue Light" video. This is your first video and your nervious not only because it's your first video, but because it's with Prince!. You had come  down to audition with two friends thinking there was no way anyone of y'all will get the role, but quess what you did! One friend was happy for you, the other no so,😒😒😒😒 you reminded yourself to dump her later. You hadn't even met Prince yet which is why you was so on edge with nerviousness. You gave yourself a quick pep talk... treat this as any other job, be professional, he's just human, he wants to be treated just regularly, it's not cute to freak out. Suddenly your nose is hit with the most pleasant smell of lavender and you hear heels clicking on the floor. You turn around and you are greeted with those familiar eyes only in your dreams." Hi, I'am Prince , looks like we will be working together  " his deep voice radiate through your ears. Your throat goes dry and you swallow to moisten it. As to not be rude you say " I'am y/n".  His boyish smile takes shape on his lips making him even more irresistible  " Your first time on set?" he asked. You slowly nod. he chuckles " Don't worry, you'll do great". Then the director yells " Ok, everybody on set, we about to start". You tell yourself not to panick.  He gently takes your hand and it's electric. " Don't worry, I got you" he says . " Ok, places!" The director says. Prince gets in the chair and the video starts as he sings " oh well, here we are again , looking for something to get us in the mood"

 Prince gets in the chair and the video starts as he sings " oh well, here we are again , looking for something to get us in the mood"

He is super focus and is a little bit to convincing .

Can you turn on a Blue light
Then cuddle up to me So tight
Just you and me All night
Alright, Blue light
Can you turn on a Blue light
Then everything will be Alright
Oh, Blue light

He makes his way to you and all you think is " HE'S GOING TOUCH ME!, ok stay calm". He pulls you into his arms and you can feel his heat and you very much want him out that white cream suit of his. " Ok, focus" you tell yourself in your head .

He continues to sing...

You say you wish I was shy
I always take a simple thing and push it way to far.

He slowly makes he's way up your legs and it's easy for you to forget y'all just filming a music video. He's lips touch's your skin and at this point you don't hear the music anymore you just feel his lips on you.

" Ok,  That's a wrap!" Yells the director. " You did great" he says. All you can do is nod. By any other standards, you just got felt up good fashioned by Prince. Everybody begans to leave. You go to the dressing room and shut the door falling on the sofa to get a moment to collect your self. Your face in the pillow. Your so in deep thought and meditation that you didn't hear someone come in...

Or the smooth hands going up your thighs.