Picture This...( The Maid's son, Part 2)

You went upstairs . Prince had disappeared into a room. You knock on the door. You hear soft weeping. You open the door and see Prince on the bed crying. It breaks your heart. You slowly approach the bed. " Whats's wrong?"  You ask him. He looks up with tears in his light brown eyes." You going forget about me, your my only true friend" he said. Sniffing always his tears and holding back a hiccup . You sit on the bed and hug him. " I will never forget you , your my true friend too" you say meaning every word of it.

"Yes you are, you going be friends with that boy and get married one day, my parents was married and it didn't last, it's better to be friends like we are" he said. You hug him again. " We will always be friends, who else's would I have to annoy me?"  you say giving him a playful shove. He smiles even if he dosent want to." You promise?" he asks. You give a annoyed look. "Of course I do" you say and get up to go to a drawer. You pull out something that you found a while ago. " I don't know much about what marriage means, just that many don't last long, so why don't we just say we will always be friends" you say holding out a ring. 

"But it's too big for me" prince says. " Just hold on to it as a reminder" you say. He takes the ring and hugs you" "Prince, y/n , dinner!" your mom yells from down stairs. " let's go eat" you say.Prince smiles and follows you downstairs. More time pass and you and prince stayed friends just like you said you would .Even when him and his mom move out later.  The two of you even found another friend named Jerome .Both of you became friends right away with him." So when you two getting married?" asked Jerome. Both you and Prince laugh. " Jerome, I told you we are just best friends" he says.

" Surrrrre" says Jerome in a I don't believe it tone. " It's true Rome " you say. " Ok, y'all keep fooling yourselves , but when you two wake up, I want a invite to the wedding" he says. Both you and Prince sigh. Then one summer, it happened, you parents said it was time to say yes to marry the boy you meet when you was a kid, who's name was Walt. You had met a couple of times after that but you still wasn't into him like that. He wasn't funny, charming, talent , beautiful like... prince?, you head said. You shook your head no I can't be... you thought.

You parents pressured you into saying yes. You told Jerome you was getting married." Then why you so unhappy?" he asked. " I'am not" you say in defense. "You look as happy as a wet cat, why don't you admit it?" he asked. " Admit what?" you asked. " That the only person that you see waiting down that aisle for you is prince ". " Oh, please!..." " Why do you think you get on each other's nervous so much, but can't stay away from each other" Jerome says. You had no answers."Plus I already heard you was getting married and thought he knew, he wasn't too happy when I told him"

You didn't know how to process this, Prince wasn't happy I'am getting married?, what does this mean? you wondered. You had to find him and talk to him. You found him at a dock. He looks up when he sees you coming.

 He looks up when he sees you coming

 ."Prince I... you stop when you noticed something, the ring you gave him is on his finger that fits him now"You kept it?" You asked softly. " I always had" he says. " Prince I.." he holds up a wait a minute hand. " let me say something first, he pauses, I don't want you to marry him". Your mouth drops in shock." I think it's time to face the truth, I knew it was you I wanted that day we met and you offered me a snickers bar". You chuckle at how cute he looks saying that. " So if you feel the same..." you don't know what came over you but you didn't let him finish and press your lips to his . He deepens the kiss." So is that a yes?"he chuckles after the kiss. You chuckle back. " That's a definitely yes" you say.

Hope you enjoyed this short Gif picture this.