Picture This...

" In  other news, it's reported that prince got married again  ". You shut off the t.v. Sigh , it was suppose to be me, you say to yourself . Yeah right , you think that and so many other women. "Awww your man just up and got married on you huh?" says your friend. You just give her a eye roll." I'am only teasing you girl, I know you love you some prince , but come on, are you really surprised he got married again?" she asked

" I'am only teasing you girl, I know you love you some prince , but come on, are you really surprised he got married again?" she asked

You knew it was childish, but you couldn't help but feel a little jealous, kinda like the first time."let's change the subject " you say. " touché " she says. The next day you got ready to go to a client. You was a interior designer for homes. You pull up to the house. For some reason you still couldn't shack the funk your in. Ugh!, why did he remarry you think to yourself, this was crazy , you didn't even know the man, and he was a star, you just needed to get pass this. You sigh, took a deep breath and knocked on  the door. A sweet looking woman answers the door."Hello, you must be here to help redesign the rooms" she says smiling. " I'am", you say smiling back kindly. "Come in" she says. You step in and are surprised by how big the house was inside, someone had money!. " He will be down shortly" she says . " Lauren , is that the designer?" a voice calls from upstairs . Your knees start to shake,badly.  After years of listening to him, that voice was more recognizable to you then some of your family members. " Yes sir, it is" she calls back to him.No way you thought, the universe wouldn't do this to me ,would it?. Suddenly you heard heels clicking coming down the stairs. Only a few seconds to get yourself together...

To be continued.