Picture This...

You woke up to the sunlight shinning through the window , you try to stretch , but something is holding you down , it's a arm, a male arm. His hair messed up, the sheets bearily covering his round tush. Sunlight kisses his golden brown skin. Suddenly it hits you what happened last night. You pull the sheets to you bare  body , trying to move without waking him.You think you almost make it until his deep voice says, "Leaving so soon?"  . You freeze not knowing what to say. He turns to look at you, Golden orbs staring at you. " We shouldn't done this" you say

In almost whisper . " Why not?" He says promping onto a elbow. " Prince..." you stop when you realize that you called him Prince when that's not what he was going by these days. He smiles." We just made love, I think it's ok to call me prince". If you had a pillow you would throw it at him, but you didn't because you two wasn't in a bedroom, you was in a studio , and not one of his studios that had a bed.

 If you had a pillow you would throw it at him, but you didn't because you two wasn't in a bedroom, you was in a studio , and not one of his studios that had a bed

" I think I should go" you say trying to move again, but he wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer, " Really?, you have to go after the night we had" he says.

" We were just suppose to work together"  you say. That's how it started . You had got a call from Prince saying he wanted to work with you on a song. You came in , it was a song he titled "Scandelous". He wanted you to put down vocals  on a version of the song . The two of you started to sing. Your voices blended well together . You don't  know why but the room started to take on a complete different feel, you could cut the tension with a knife. You and Prince giving yall all in the song. After the intense vocal recording , you are drain.

It was now nighttime , you started to get your stuff together to leave . " It's late, why don't you stay" he says . You look at him and you see something in his eyes. " No, thanks , I can find a way" you say. You try to open the door, it won't open , you turn around to see that he had pushed some button to lock it, preventing you from opening it. " Prince..." you say in a almost pleading way. Prince arpproaches and it causes you to back onto a wall. " Tell me something , why do you think I asked you here?"  he asked, playing with the collar  of your dress.

" Well I hope it was because it was for my voice" you say. Prince slyly smiled. " You do have a beautiful voice, and I really did want you on that record, but right now I want to hear your voice in another way... he gets closer to your ear ... " Beneath me". Your eyes get big.Did he just say... suddenly your thoughts are cut short when his hands go up your dress and his lips comes in contact with your neck. Next thing you know, both of you hit the floor and clothes are gone. He started to remove his hip chain. Your hand quickly  stops him .

"Oh no you don't , you tease me too much with this chain, leave it " you hook your fingers around the chain and climb him, what follow next was pushing , moans , repetes of names, bliss, and lost in the moment where time just focus on the two of you.

Present 

" You planned this therefore I'am leaving" you said starting to move, then suddenly your off your feet. Bare butt in the air " Prince , what you doing?" You say as he carries you over his shoulder giving you a view of his bare bottom. " We taking a shower" he said . "A shower?, are  you..."  before you can finsh the water hits you and you felt  your body being wash. You didn't have any complaints after that. The only complaints would be three weeks later...

When you started to not feel good...