Prologue

Third Pov

A lot had happened to Harry over the first eighteen years of his life. It started with his parents died when he was fifteen months old by the so-called dark lord. Harry was supposed to go to Severus Snape and his husband Tom Riddle also the so-called dark lord from Albus Dumbledore the leader of the light side. Then Harry was kidnapped by the so-called dark lord and held for the first seven years until his godfather Severus and Tom rescued him from his evil muggle aunt and uncle who abuse him and did not feed him very much. Harry was a skin and bones for a seven old that had bruises covering all over his body.

Snape and Tom vow to protect Harry from everything that could hurt him or ruin his innocence. Harry had some good years with his godfather which he called dad learning about herbs, potions, and runes and sigils. Harry godbrother Draco loved learning about creatures both magical and muggle from Tom was called pa. But despite that the two were inseparable. Harry was a sweet boy despite everything and if you asked his family he was the embodiment of innocence.

Then everything went wrong when Albus started to find his golden boy Harry Potter to take down the dark lord. It was Harry's 18th birthday and he was about to go through his inheritance. Draco had been bitten by a werewolf a week earlier and had been diagnosed as infectious. So everyone was currently in Harry's room waiting with him to make him feel safe and better about what was going to happen. Suddenly there was a sharp pain that started from his top of his head then moved all over and after a few minutes he passed out with a loud scream. When Harry woke up Tom and Severus were whispering to each other and Harry realized he could hear what they were saying. They were talking about sending him and Draco somewhere safe. Severus suggested sending them to uncle Bobby's place which is in North Dakota.

That got Harry's attention, he loves going to uncle Bobby's he had the best books on sigils ever. He immediately opened his eyes to tell them he liked the idea when he let out a small meow. He also realized he was small. He saw a mirror and saw he was a small black kitten with lime green tip ears and lime green strips tail. Harry started to freak out and have a panic attack which he does when something changes too fast or when he stress out too much.

"Harry stay calm. It's ok. You just went through your inheritance, turns out your a neko. This is very rare and to keep you safe we want to send you to your uncle Bobby's for awhile. Draco has offered to go with you so your not alone. Is that ok with you?" Snape asked.

Harry started to purr and rubbed against the hand he held towards him. He had calm down and walk to Snape. "I'll take that as a yes." He said with a chuckle. And just like, that the bags were packed and they were being sent off all within the next three days. Severus told both Harry and Draco that it would be dangerous so they wouldn't be able to talk often but if they needed anything ask Bobby and he would be able to help. After heartfelt goodbyes all around that were off. They took a plane to America where Bobby was to meet them. Harry immediately ran to give his uncle a hug and cried on his shoulder. Harry was too stress out and did not know why he and Draco had to come here in the first place. . After the hug, Bobby greeted them with a gruff "let's go home you too."

Bobby is a tough person and does not like to show how he really feels but it is different with theses two boys. He loves him so much and he as watch his best friend freak out looking for Harry and when he finally found him he wanted to help protect this kid. He never show his tough side to Harry because of his past. He always loved Harry like a uncle should.