Epilogue

A/N: another time skip (five years later)

--------
I woke up fr the smell of fried bacon warping on the air.

I kicked the blanket covering my body and slowly got up from my feet.

"You're awake." That same voice i have heard for multiple times every day and every night, greeted me.

He was leaning on the door. His arms were tightly locked to each other. His chest was bare. His eyes was staring directly at me, saying thousands of verses i couldn't even fathom.

His eyes was a mystery. Everything in him is a mystery that i want to discover.

I never thought, a time will come when the both of us would face each other like normal persons.

No guns to hold. No wounds to endure. No missions to risk our lives for.

This is the life my parents wanted for me.

After i fled to Chicago, 10 years ago, i found tranquility. But i never felt like i was home. I felt incomplete.

I was in peace. But my heart wasn't. It longs for someone.

Limang taon kaming nagkahiwalay. Nagsisi sa mga pagkakamali. Nagsimulang mabuhay ng normal. At humanap ng kapayapaan sa buhay.

Pero parehas kaming tila nakaramdam ng pagkukulang.

And 5 years ago, Trevore came back.

He barged into my house without me knowing. Proclaimed his ownership and confessed his undying love for me.

I was inlove with him back then.

I smiled while reminiscing those times.

We wasted five years. I was such an idiot back then. Running away from him. But i learned my lessons.

Hindi ko dapat siya iniwan.

He was the one who chased after me, even when i lost my memories before. He never gave up.

Kaya nung pinuntahan niya ako sa Chicago, i gave into him.

We decided to get remarried, and got ourselves a family.

I tiptoed towards him and clung to his neck.

I gave him a kiss and smiled while our lips are sealed.

"I love you, Trevore." I whispered.

He smiled and grabbed my butt. "I live for you... And for our kids. I love you." His voice was soothing.

"Now, come on love. The kids are waiting. They're starving."

I giggled when he carried me like a baby.

***

"Mom, Rinne wouldn't let me eat junkfoods." Bungad sa akin ni Jinne pagkadating namin ni Trevore sa kusina.

Rinne was holding a pack of crackers while Jinne was pouting and is about to cry.

I knelt on the floor so i could level my face to the twins.

And yes, Trevore and i had a 4 year old twins.

An adorable baby boy and baby girl.

"Jinne baby, it's too early to eat junkfoods. Your tummy might hurt later. You wouldn't be able to play with uncle Dionysus' baby." I told him.

Jinne was the quite of a crybaby. But i don't blame him for that. Him being a crybaby don't mind us. We love him so much. As much as we do with Rinne, our baby girl.

"Mommy is right, Jinne. I don't want you to cry while playing with baby Apollo." Rinne reasoned out. She was such a darling.

I stared at Trevor who's eyes are gleaming.

I couldn't ask for more.

This is the life that i wanted.

"I'm sorry Rinne. I promise to eat breakfast first." Jinne went to hug her sister.

Picture perfect. They are so adorable.

Naramdaman ko ang pagtulo ng luha sa aking mga mata. Trevor saw that. He hurriedly clasped my face and asked me if I'm okay.

I said yes while giggling.

"I'm just being emotional."

I whispered to him the words he heard, four years ago.

"I'm pregnant."

I bursted to laughter when he began to sob like a baby.

"Look Jinne! Daddy is crying!"

The twins gathered and hugged their papa tightly.

"I-I... I'm so happy... I- Thankyou love. I love you so much!" I hugged the three of them.

So tight. I don't want to let go.