Chapter One

10 votes and 2 comments

Annie

A new year, a new start. New beginnings and new adventures. I hope this new journey of my life is a good one. I can just hope for it. It's few days before I'm heading to college. My major is music, obviously. Music is my life, my passion, my everything. I love creating music and singing. Music helped me go through hard times last year and I'm grateful that it exists.

Ok, let's stop rambling and let's start packing my suitcase for college. I have so many things to pack, I think I'll need more than just one suitcase. Haha. I have so many clothes and things to pack, but in the same time I always end up in the same clothes.

After, intense packing for 4 hours I was all done. I've packed my guitar and a photo of my family and my friends. Just to remind me, that life doesn't suck that much. At least I don't think so. Most of my friends ain't coming to the same college that me, but it's okay. I just need my best friend by my side. Johnny, we've been friends for a very long time. I do have girl friends but Riley and I weren't so close anymore. Boy drama. We talk, time to time, but is just not the same.

Okay, again, Annie, stop rambling and let's get ready to go sleep. I just got a shower and then headed to sleep.

_______________________________

Thank u!! Vote and comment 🥰

Xoxo Mads