Chapter Ten

Asher

So, I stepped closer then Annie steeped closer and we kissed. I've never had a connection with someone like with her. It was special and magical and unique in the same time. I'm so glad that I've met her and she's a part of my life. Maybe not as a girlfriend, yet. Maybe some day she will me mine and only mine.

Asher: Do you wanna go for a walk or something to clear you mind?
Annie: I'm not really in the mood. Besides you have lessons and I'm suspended from leaving college grounds for next five days.
Asher: Maybe, I should skip classes today and stay with you.
Annie: No, I can't have you missing classes because of me. I'll be alright Mads doesn't have any classes so I just hang out with her, but text me when you be done. Then we can hang out.
Asher: Fine, how every you want you. I should probably start getting ready then.
Annie: Okay, see you later.
Asher: Bye.

Annie

Then I went back to my dorm and there was Mads with her sister. At first I didn't recognise her but it was Riley. My ex- best friend.

Annie: Hey, Mads. I'm back.
Mads: Hey, this my sister-
Annie: Riley?!
Riley: Annie?!
Mads: You two know each other?!
Riley: She's the friend that I told you about. The one that left me to be friends with some guy.
Mads: What?! You left Riley for Johnny?!
Annie: What?! No! Riley and Johnny use to date and she told me to decide who I should be friends with. I've never gave her an answer she just assumed that I've left her but in reality she left me!!!
Riley: Stop lying?! You've been lying all this time about everything.
Annie: Give an example?!
Mads: Guys?! Shut up?! What is wrong with y'all. Annie you getting into fights with EVERYONE and you Riley leaving your friends so you could swap with me?!
Annie: I'm sorry-
Riley: Sorry-
Mads: Save it you two. You guys been acting worse that toddlers.

Mads stormed out of the room leaving us two alone in silent. We didn't say anything for few minutes then I broke the silence about Caleb. Riley was so sad I know she liked him and she gave me a hug.

Riley: OMG!! Annie, how are you holding up? I'm so so sorry.
Annie: I'll get better and it's not your fault. You didn't know.
Riley: Actually, you dad called me this morning.
Annie: What?! You have spoken to my dad?!
Riley: I'm sorry Annie. You know that I've moved to Texas to live with my mum. It turned out that your dad lives nearby and me and Caleb got kinda close... over the summer.
Annie: What?! And now you're saying this too me. How could you not tell me?!
Riley: We weren't really talking, Anns.
Annie: I know but it still hurts.

For the rest of the evening me and Riley talked about Caleb and about all the memories between us. It was nice talking to someone that also has been close to him maybe more closer than I use to be. When Mads got back and her shocked face.

We'll watched a movie then talked for the rest of the night. Mads knows about Caleb from Riley and more information from me. It sucked keep saying that he's "dead".

The next morning I woke up will this energy to go back to classes but shortly then I've realised that I'm still suspended until Tuesday and it's only Friday. Ugh, what should I do then.

Riley: Morning, are you going to use the bathroom? *yawn*
Annie: No, go ahead

I could see in Riley's eyes that she hasn't slept at all last night and that she cried. Yeah I miss Caleb too. Also, my mum called me right before bed and talked me about Caleb and that she's staying at dads until the funeral. Hayley is at Paige's house our older cousin.

Mads: Riley?? Have you seen my hair brush?!
Riley: ...
Annie: She's in a shower. I don't think she's gonna hear you. You can use mine if you want.
Mads: Thanks, Anns.

For breakfast me and the girls went out with Jayden, Indi and Kenzie for breakfast. Kenzie and I haven't spoken since the fight few days ago. I really need to talk to her and tell her how I feel about everything that happened.
At breakfast, I first we were a little quite since me and Kenzie didn't talk but then something changed.

Annie: I'm going to use the ladies room. I'll be right back.
Kenzie: I'm coming with you. I need to use it too. It's that fine with you?
Annie: Yeah, that's fine.

We both walked in silent and looking away from each other. After we were do using the bathroom, Kenzie stoped me. She grabbed my hand.

Kenzie: Annie, wait. We need to talk.
Annie: I agree, but do you wanna talk here?
Kenzie: After breakfast I'll be at our- I mean your dorm room.
Annie: It's your dorm room too.

Kenzie smiles and I smiled back then we hugged. It was just a small hug to start reconnect with my friend. After, breakfast we all headed back. Mads went to lesson and Riley went to meet up with Indiana for a little bit. So, me and Kenzie could talk.

_______________________________

Sorry for not being active in such a lot time. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment!! 🥰

xoxo Mads