Chapter Eleven

Annie

Me and kenzie started talking about everything that happened in the past few day. I told her how I feel about Asher and she told me how she feels about Johnny.

Kenzie: So...
Annie: So, Umm. I'm sorry for kissing you boyfriend. I mean ex.
Kenzie: I'm sorry too- for kissing your best friend. I know I did wrong and I'm so sorry.
Annie: Friends?!
Kenzie: Friends.

We hugged then we catch up on everything on that has happened. It was hard talking about Caleb but I got through each time I was telling about him and what an amazing, pure and talented person he was. Everyone would loved to be his friend. When I finished I started to cry. It's painful to talk about someone that you loved... love and then not being here anymore. I just want to hug him one more time.
Kenzie: Annie, I'm sorry for your lost. I sure he's in a good place and he's watching over you.
Annie: Thank you, Kenzie.
Kenzie: Do you think I should tell Johnny that you're fine with us dating?! And you can finally be with Hayden. You two would actually look cute together.
Annie: Yeah you can tell him that but I think first you need to tell Asher. Just to  informed him about everything.
Kenzie: The only thing that I want to be informed about is if you two start dating. Haha
Annie: haha... you be the first to know.

Then me and Kenzie walked to the boys dorm room. Asher opened the door and I hugged him. He looked a little bit confused. Since I've came with kenzie.

Asher: Wow?! What's going on?!
Annie: I like you. That's what's going on.
Asher: Are you okay with this, Kenz?

Kenzie just nodded her head and looked around for Johnny.

Asher: He's in the bathroom. He should be out any second.
Kenzie: Thanks.
Asher: Annie, what would you like to do?

Kenzie went inside and sat down on the bed. Me and Asher still near the door. Kenzie just nodded her head letting me know that we should probably leave before Johnny would come out.

Annie: I'm going for a walk-
Asher: With out me?
Annie: I didn't finished. Obviously with YOU. Come let's leave before I will need to look at them two in each others throats. Haha
Asher: Haha. Let's go.

Kenzie: H.a.h.a very funny, Anns.
Annie: Love you too, bye
Kenzie: bye

Me and Asher went outside and sneaked out form the college to go to the park. We have to be careful so no professor would see me outside the college grounds.

We walked with our hands locked together. We glanced at each other few times. I was so happy that I could be alone with Asher without anyone having a problem about us two.

Asher: You look beautiful, today.
Annie: Only today?! thank you!

He stoped us and turned to face me. He putts his hands on my waist and he pulls me closer and closer. Now our bodies touching. He looked at me then at my lips and kissed me. It felt so good and I went back with another kiss.

Then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and smiled. One of his hands was holding me by my thigh and the other was holding my back. His hand went under my tee and he traced a love heart. I just gave him more more long passionate kiss and then he put me on the ground.

Asher: Did you like it? *smirks*
Annie: I think you need to try harder. *blushes*
Asher: I accept the challenge. Wanna go back to your dorm room? *smirking*
Annie: We should probably head back before anyone sees me here.

We went back to my dorm room. Mads and Riley we're watching a movie with Carson, Jayden, Connor, Indiana and Jay. We joined them even tho we had different plans.

We couldn't accomplished nothing else since a too big of a crowd. I cuddled to Asher most of the film. We gave each other little pecks throughout the movie. Everyone looking and awwww-ing at us.

Then Kenzie cane back with Johnny by her side. I got up and gave her a hug and looked at Johnny. I didn't know if I should hug him or not. So, he made the move. He came closer and hugged me. I'd smiled and said thank you and that I missed him. Then they sat next to me and Hayden on the couch and we all watched one more movie.

Mads: #jenzie and #ashannie
Riley: Guys you're looking cute together. *sad*
Annie: Thanks

I got up and gave Riley I hug I know she missed Celeb and me and Kenzie being in a happy relationship just reminds her how much she loved Caleb.

Annie: Are you okay, babe?!
Mads: Finally you two are friends again!
Johnny: Nearly everyone. I'm sorry Asher about everything.
Asher: It's fine bro
Annie: We always have been friends. Just had some things going on.
Mads: Yeah a... boy!!
Annie: You told her?!
Riley: Sorry. I was just mad at him. *looked at Johnny*
Johnny: you mad?!
Riley: Shut up!!
Kenzie: Wait you two use to date?! Why haven't you told me?
Johnny: I mean we only just started dating and I had no idea my ex is here.
Carson: Is she the ex you talked about?!
Riley: You talked about me?!
Annie: You talked about her?!
Johnny: Yh when I've met the guys. We were talking about relationships.
Annie: So, you mentioned Riley?!

I said a little but upset and angry.

Riley: Are you mad that he didn't talked about yo?! Haha
Asher: You two... dated?!
Annie: don't flatter your self Riley. Yh we did in 7th grade for a little bit.
Asher: Wow?! I'm learning new stuff tonight.
Everyone: Haha
Annie: I'm tired. Are you all staying here the night or what?!
Asher: I mean I can stay but I don't think others would like that. *😉😏*
Annie: *blushes*
Kenzie: I didn't need to know that.
Everyone: Same.
Kenzie: If Asher is staying her I'm going to Johnny's then.
Johnny: I like the sound of that.
Carson: I don't.
Everyone: Haha.
Mads: does that mean I'm sleeping on the couch with Riley.
Asher: If you wouldn't mine.
Annie: No, it's fine you and and Riley can sleep in the bedrooms and me and Asher sleep here.
Carson: That means I have all the room for my self then.
Everyone: Haha
Everyone else went to the dorms. Me and Asher stayed out in the lounge. We unfolded the couch into a bed. Mads and Riley were sleeping in the room. Riley was sleeping in my bed. I went to the bathroom and got changed into some pjs. I just put in some black high waisted shorts and a white tank top. Asher was just wearing shorts. Wow! His body tho. He looked like he works out.

______________________________

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment on my story. Also, sorry it took a while to write this up. I've been busy with my theory and my driving lessons overall. Good news I've passed my theory and on few weeks time I'm going to do my driving. I'm excited and nervous in the same time. ❤️