Chapter Five

10 votes and 5 comments

Annie

Annie: Attitude? Really? You think I'm into you or something? Haha
Asher: Aww... don't get all shy and protective of your self when you know what you want.
Annie: And what's that?
Asher: Me...
Annie: When did you turn out to be such a jerk.
Asher: *kissy face*
Annie: *rolled my eyes*
Asher: Anns, stop hiding it and kiss me.
Annie: I thought that you ARE COMMITTED TO KENZIE.
Asher: I am but it doesn't me something could disturb it.

I just gently punched his shoulder then I walked into the room, Asher right behind me.

Kenzie: What took you so long? I'm very hungry
Everyone: Haha
Annie: Here you go.

Kenzie

This is so weird, I tried to go with Asher to get the food but Annie goes. Fine I might be a little bit competitive and tried not to lose. But I'm still annoyed that she went and not me. About 20 minutes have passed when they both went and they're are still not here. Like hello I'm hungry. I need food. I feel like Annie has feeling towards Asher but I don't think he has them feelings too. Since we are together. If he has feeling for her, he would have broke up with me by now. Okay, I need to stop thinking about the negatives. Ahh... Johnny is so damn hot. Wait, Kenzie, you have a boyfriend. But if your boyfriend breaks up with you and goes to Annie. Then I can have Johnny. Maybe I should just stop thinking so dark. Finally they came with the pizza half cold. Like where you two been standing outside for two hours and let it cold down.

Johnny

I know that someone will get hurt and it probably would be Kenzie. She's with Asher and I really need to make Annie understand that. She can't just go for the guys that are always taken. She really needs to find a solution to this. If she ends up with Asher while he will still be with Kenzie. I'll brake his nose. She so fit, like a body of a goddess. Oh no, I can't think about Kenzie like that. She has a boyfriend, Hello. Johnny. Zoom out of this fantasy.

Annie

So me and Asher got back. All of us ate the pizza and talked for the rest of the evening. It was chill. Me and Asher glanced at each other few times when no one was looking. Whenever he looked at me I could feel my checks getting warmer.

The warmth inside me just made me wanna melt. He's so cute. Aww what a cutie. I really shouldn't think of Asher like that. He's taken. He's not mine.

Mads: Annie!! Annie!!
Annie: WHAT?!
Kenzie: You zoomed out.
Annie: Sorry-
Asher: Don't be

I smiled and then tried to look at Asher. He smiled too. I don't know what everyone was talking about. I was just ignoring them. I just got up and went to the night desk and grabbed some pills. I took my anxiety pills and other.

Then sat back down next Johnny. I just didn't want to sit by my self. I mean I wasn't by my self but I just wanted to lay my head on his shoulder and I'm not gonna do that on Asher's. Especially, Asher. I wish I could, to be honest.

Johnny: Are you okay? *whispered*
Annie: I'm fine. Just wanted to sit here next to you. *whispered*
Kenzie: Anns, are you okay? You don't look good?
Annie: I'm fine. Just a little bit tired. What time is it?
Mads: It's nearly 5
Annie: I should really take a nap.

I could just feel my head spinning and not feeling good. I was just tired and wanted to go to sleep. How the hell I forgot to take my pills earlier?

Asher: Maybe we should go then?
Annie: No it's fine, stay. I just go on the couch.
Asher: Don't be stupid. You stay here in the room and we all go to the lounge.
Kenzie: Yeah, Anns. It looks like you need a rest, and better rest you would have here.
Annie: Thank Guys.

I just stayed in my room while they all left. Asher left last. Before he closed the door he whispered goodnight and blows a kiss. Aww that was cute. It made me feel a little better.

Ugh this headache it's not helping. I got changed into Johnny old tee and then went under my duvet and rested my eyes for few hours.

When I got up the guys already left and the girls were sleeping. It's 10pm. I had a long nap. I couldn't fall back to sleep so I just putted some leggings on and headed outside to the lake bench just outside our building. It wasn't only my idea to go and sit on that bench. It was...

_______________________________

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰

Xoxo Mads