Chapter Two

10 votes and 5 comments

Annie

I woke up to a loud buzzing sound. It was my alarm. I wasn't ready to get up and facing the reality that I'm leaving to college today.

Ugh... can summer not end this soon. I got up and got all ready then went downstairs to greet Johnny.

Johnny: Morning, sleepyhead.
Annie: Morning, John.
Mom: Aww... I can't believe you two are all grown up and staring college. The fact you leaving me Annie makes me want to cry.
Annie: Mom! Don't cry. I'll be back before you know it. You will see me for thanksgiving. Also, you're not alone you have Hayley and the dogs.

I gave my mom a tight huge which lasted a long few minutes.

Johnny: Sorry, to cut this short, but we should really get going.
Annie: I love you mom
Mom: I love you too, sweetheart. Have a safe drive.
Johnny: Bye.

After a long 2 hour drive, we finally got to the college campus. We went to the front desk and got our keys to our dorm. It going to suck not having Johnny in my dorm, but it's fine it would be a good to make some new friends here. So in my dorm room there would be three of us, girls. I haven't met them yet so I don't know what to expect. Johnny hasn't met his roommates yet, too.

Johnny: What is your room number, Anns?
Annie: 101, yours?
Johnny: 105. That's not that bad. We practically next to each other.
Annie: That's good. At least I won't have far to go and see each other.
Johnny: Yeah... I'll see you later then. Bye, love you.
Annie: Bye, love you too

We hugged for few long seconds then headed to our dorm rooms. For the second I got so nervous about meeting new people, but I shouldn't be. It's good to meeting new people. I started to unlock my dorm room and then I walked into this simple but cute room. Looks like I'm the first one here.

Johnny

So, I left Annie all by her self and I headed to my dorm room. After I got into the room, there was two lads already in there. They must be my roommates.

Johnny: Hey, I'm Johnny
Asher: I'm Asher and this is my best friend Carson.
Johnny: It's nice to meet you two.

We all shakes hands and started to unpack. We all talked about what majors we choose, we all chosen music. It was fun making new friends. After an hour of unpacking we all decided to grab a bite. We headed to subway and ordered some food.

Asher: So, are you single or in a relationship?
Johnny: I'm a single Pringle.
Carson: haha... same here. Hayden is the only one in a relationship.
Hayden: yeah, and I'm happy in it.
Carson: I still feel like you to ain't meant to be
Johnny: Why do you think that?
Carson: They always argue about everything. I mean everything! They can't even decide on one thing. They both completely different, except one thing-
Johnny: And what's that?
Carson: Music and singing.
Hayden: at least we like something both not like you and your ex.
Carson: Let's just not talk about her. She was one of the craziest ones.
Johnny: Haha. My only girlfriend turned out to a big lier.
Asher: That sucks.
Johnny: Yeah... thank god that it was ages ago, and that she's not coming to this college.

When we finished chatting and eating we all headed back to our dorms. I saw Annie so I went to talk to here.

Johnny: Hey!! Annie, wait up.
Annie: Oh, Hey. What's up?
Johnny: How are you settling in?
Annie: Good, actually. I haven't met all my roomies but it's all great.
Johnny: Oh, these two are my roomies. This is Asher and that's Carson.
Carson: Hey, It's nice to meet you Annie. Right?
Annie: Yeah... you two.
Asher: Hey...

_______________________________

Thank you for reading don't forget to comment and vote form my story 🥰

xoxo Mads