Chapter Twelve

Annie

His body looked so damn good! He's a hottie!
Annie: *blushes*
Asher: Stop blushing and come over here.
Annie: Shut up and kiss me.

Asher came from behind me and kissed my neck slowly then turned me around and looked at me. He gently pushed my hair behind my ears and started to kiss me slowly and more passionately by every second. Then he pushed me on the bed I'd smiled and he smirked before lay down on me. His beautiful brown eyes looked into me and we kissed.

We kissed and then he went to my neck. I moan a little and he looked at me with a smiling and smirking face. He's so cute and adorable in the same time he damn hot and fine. We make out for few minutes then headed to sleep. Asher turned the lights off and lay dawn next to me. I could feel his hands getting closer to my waist. He hugged me tightly like he will never let go and I'm fine with that. I tried to turn and face him but he's grip was just to tight.

Annie: Can I a least turn to face you?!
Asher: Sorry. Yes of course you want to look at this handsome man.
Annie: *rolled my eyes* thanks and if you want to hug me now you can.
Asher: I might not see you but I know that you just rolled your eyes at me. And don't worry it won't be our last cuddle.
Annie: I love you.
Asher: I love you too, Anns. You're something else and I like it. You're so pure and amazing and talented. Wow!! I still can't believe that I've met you and that you're mine. You are mine right?!
Annie: Aww, you're cute. Is that really the way you are asking me out?
Asher: Haven't I already asked you?!
Annie: *punched his arm playfully*
Asher: Ouch! That hurt.
Annie: Now you know how I feel.
Asher: Sorry, girlfriend. I mean would you Juliana Grace LeBlanc would like to be my girlfriend?!
Annie: Of course Asher Angel. Was it that hard to say it.
Asher: Yes it was kinda. I've been stressing about it so much and I didn't knew how you would react.

Annie: Goodnight, Asher. I love you.
Asher: Good night, Girlfriend, I love you too very much.

Once again we kissed slowly but passionately and then Asher grabbed my waist and hugged me. We cuddled entire night. It was so nice to finally be with him and call him mine. The we fallen asleep.
THE END