Chapter Seven

10 votes and 5 comments

Annie

Annie: Did you see who it was?
Kenzie: No but she had very similar hair to you Anns.
Annie: Oh, really. That must have hurt you?
Kenzie: It did. I cried when I back to the dorm and fallen asleep. I just can't do this anymore. I've seen him flirting with other girls too.
Annie: Other girls?!
Mads: I'm so sorry Kenz. You can do it better than him.
Annie: Yeah, she's right!! *😔*
Kenzie: it's 7:50 am, Anns we should get to our class before we will be late.
Annie: let's go.

When we got to the music lesson me and Kenzie sat down next to each other since we don't know anyone here. Just before the bell rang Johnny and Asher cane running into the class.

Asher+Johnny: Sorry
Teacher: Sit down guys.

Asher sat down next to Kenzie and Johnny next to me. I'd smiled to both of them when they walked in but then my smile disappeared when I thought about what Kenzie said earlier. When Hayden sat down Kenzie turned towards me and whispered into me here. If we could swap seats.

Kenzie: Can we swap seats?
Annie: What's wrong with your seat?
Kenzie: Asher sitting next to me. Please Annie.
Annie: Fine.

We swap seats and the boys looked confused.
Asher: What are you doing?
Annie: I'm siting next to you now? Can't you tell?
Asher: Why?
Kenzie: Cuz I've asked her too.

When Kenzie turners her head towards Johnny I whispered into Asher ear.

Annie: She saw us kissing last night. I mean she saw you kissing someone.
Asher: She doesn't know that it was you?

I just shakes my head letting him know that she didn't then I faced to the front of the class.

Teacher: Your first assignment is going to be working in pairs. The pairs that you're sitting with. So, Julianna and Asher, Mackenzie and Johnny...

Asher: Looks like we gonna spend more time together.
Annie: Haha... only to do our project. You need to talk to Kenzie first.
Asher: Fine.
Kenzie: That sucks. I wanted to work with Annie. She's so talented and actually is good at writing sings.
Annie: Aww, thanks. I wished I could work with you too. Our voices would work so well together.
Johnny+Asher: thanks
Annie+Kenz: Haha
Kenzie: So, we need to figure out when and where we will have our practices.

Asher: Me and Annie can have it in mine and Johnny's room. Since there is a piano.
Kenzie: But, we wanted to use the piano.
Annie: Me and Asher will be in my dorm since I don't really know how to play piano. I'm more a guitar person.
Asher: Ok, so it settle. You guys in the boys dorm room and we in girls dorm room.

After a long discussion who's going where and when. The bell rang me and Asher had a free period so we went to a college cafe. Kenzie and Johnny had a lesson together so they went together. Kenzie and Johnny gave me a hug and said goodbye. Asher was about to give Kenzie a hug but she just walked off. Johnny high five Asher.

We all went different directions. I was pissed at Asher. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. Then I began walking.

Asher: What did I say?!
Annie: Where you listening when I told you she saw us kissing, I mean she saw you kissing a girl.
Asher: Oh that. I should probably talk to her.
Annie: Probably?! you will talk to her.
Asher: Are you paying for the food this time?
Annie: Haha... good one but no. I'm paying for my own today.
Asher: So, I have to pay too.
Annie: yeah.

I rolled my eyes. We walked into the cafe and ordered some sandwiches and a some juices.

Then we sat down near the window and started discussion what kind of song are we going to sing. Is it going to be one that we will write or a cover. When we finished our 2 hour session about deciding what we going to sing, it was time for one more lesson.

In my class was Mads and Carson. Asher had a lesson with Kenzie so he will try to talk to her.

Mads: Hey, Guys.
Annie+Asher: Hey.
Mads: I've heard that you two are singing together. Are you going to sing and original song or cover?
Annie: I want a cover but him here wants an original.
Asher: An cover its boring let's do something new.
Mads: I've seen your songs. They're amazing and your are so talented to write so beautiful songs.
Asher: Why haven't I seen any of them?
Annie: Because they're stupid and boring.
Mads: Anns, your pieces ain't stupid or ain't even boring. They're AMAZING.
Annie: Thanks, But I still want to do a cover.
Asher: First, you going to show me the song before saying that you don't have an talent for writing.
Annie: Fine, Mads what time does the lesson start at?
Mads: In like few minutes. We should probably start going.
Annie: Bye, Asher. I'll text you later about the project.
Asher: Just about the project *😏*
Annie: Yes! *🙄*
Mads: You two should really stop flirting.
Annie+Asher: We not flirting
Mads: Keep telling yourself that, honey.

Asher went back to his dorm room and me and Mads made our way to our acting class. I don't get that I'm here for music but somehow also doing acting. Anyways it's not bad to be honest. I've always enjoyed acting but never actually did anything about it. Also Kenzie is in our class with Carson.

Kenzie: Hey, girls. Annie did Asher talked about me?
Mads: He looked pretty busy with something else.

I just nudged Mads to a side and give her wtf look.

Annie: He was busy with me-
Kenzie: With you?
Annie: I mean we were talking about the music project.
Mads: Well done *whispered into my ear*
Kenzie: Oh... I thought that you two have something going on.
Annie: Going on Like What.
Kenzie: Like you're the girl that I saw him with.
Annie: Why?!... would would you think that?
Kenzie: Anns, don't freak out, but it looks like Asher... likes you.
Annie: Why would I freak out?
Kenzie: Since I'm with him.
Mads: Maybe we should just sit down?!
Annie: Let's go find some free sits.
Kenzie: Yeah.

I feel like Kenzie knows that the girl she saw with Asher was me. I need to tell Asher about this. I can't do this anymore. I just don't like lying to her. But in the same time theirs nothing going on with me and Asher. We only. ONLY kissed once. I felt bad afterwards but in the same time I didn't.

Annie: It was me.
Kenzie: You? What?
Mads: Anns?!
Annie: I'm sorry Kenzie, but it was me that you saw.
Kenzie: You?! WTF?! Why the hell didn't you told me earlier. I've been asking you all day about it and you acted like I was stupid.
Annie: I'm sorry. You're not stupid-
Kenzie: Annie, save it. I just don't want to talk to you right now. Ugh. What is wrong with you?
Mads: Guys, calm down.
Annie: What's wrong with me? Are you serious. I'm not the one cheating on my boyfriend!
I shouted. Everyone in the class stared at me. Kenzie looked shocked at my comment.

_______________________________

Sorry for not posting sooner but haven't had time. Also, sorry about not posting my other fanfic too it's just that I have to write up the other one from scratch not like this one since it's from my insta fan page @annixlxblancxtra. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment! 🥰

xoxo Mads