Discovering what makes me truly happy

*One night, a lonely night. You spend hours on YouTube and randomly go to your recommendations. You see a cool thumbnail of boys in a forest so you click on it. The channel is called TFIL and it's a video of some guys exploring the suicide forest. Your intrigued by scary stuff so you continue to watch it and you suddenly see a very attractive guy with flippy hair. By the end of the video, you find out his name is Colby and you think this guy is so fucking cute. You subscribe as you really like the content you just watched then check out the description and find the link to Colby's channel. You instantly subscribe and eventually find his duo channel with his best friend, Sam. You obviously subscribe and then subscribed to Sam also. You then spend several more hours binge watching these boys' channels and your instantly hooked. Sooner or later, it's getting really late so you go to bed. You wake up and continue to binge watch their videos.. you cant seem to watch enough of Sam and Colby. You must know everything about them and support them from now til you die. After a few months of watching these boys none stop, you have to show someone these adorable and hilarious boys. A friend from high school comes over one day as we still stay in contact since graduation. She comes over and within seconds of her stepping into your home..*
You: "so.. I have an addiction"
Her: "to what?"
You: "These adorable guys on YouTube.. I cant get enough of them. They are all I watch!"
*You guys sit down and start watching them*
You: "ok so, that one is Sam and that one is Colby. They are best friends and they are just amazing"
Her: "what do they do?"
You: "they have their own channels and then they have a channel together. They explore abandoned places mainly and they also do Challenges, reaction videos, funny videos with their roommates.. pretty much anything."
*The whole time shes over, all you do is.. you guessed it: watch Sam and Colby. She starts to like them and shes laughing at their videos*
You: "Do you like them?"
Her: "yeah, they're so funny"
You: "I love them both but Colby is my favorite"
Her: "why? Cos he has Justin Bieber hair?"
You: "No, I'd love him even if he was bald. We actually have a lot in common and his personality is everything.. and your gonna think I'm crazy.."
Her: "I mean.. you've always been a little crazy.."
You: "Regardless.. like you need to take me seriously for a minute"
Her: "ok?"
You: "Everything about him is so irresistible. He makes me weak with desire and it's like hes inescapable.. I can't get away from him but I also dont want to. I sound pathetic, I have fallin for a guy on YouTube and that's the only problem.. hes a Youtuber and I'll never meet him; even if I did, he'd look the other way cause.. look at me"
Her: "hey, shut up"
You: "it's true though!"
Her: "Nope. Shush.. look. Anyone who doesnt see that your a beautiful person inside and out, doesnt deserve you.. even if you really wanna be with them"
*You guys talk a little more about the boys and eventually leaves. You have a long, hot shower and put some comfy pajamas on and chill in bed and on social media for a while. You get tired and put my phone on the charger. You lay there, hoping and wishing to one day meeting Sam and Colby. You lay there in the dark with the radio on at a low volume*
You: "I wish.. I wish to one day, meet Sam and Colby. Please.. please" You whisper to yourself with your eyes closed shut tight