Get Physical

*You both laugh. You turn your head to look at him and hes already looking at you. His sweaty and messy hair covers his eyes a little*
You: "so what's the plan?"
Colby: "we're gonna leave tonight to California cause Sam and I leave for Illinois tomorrow"
You: "Oh yeah, your doing a few extra stops for tour"
Colby: "yeah but our flight isnt for another 2 hours so we should get things ready to go"
*You both get dressed and then he helps you get things ready. Before you know it, you guys are at the airport.. then on the plane.. then landing in California. You guys get your stuff and head to his new place. You walk in*
Colby: "I'm still unpacking so it's a little messy and doesn't look like much but its home"
*He takes you to the bedroom and your drop off your stuff*
You: "it's kinda sad that the trap house isnt a thing anymore. Your best friends arent around"
*He turns you around to face him and pulls you close*
Colby: "at lease theres no one to complain about all the noise"
*You smile as you stare at his lips. He gets the hint and leans in and plants a juicy kiss on your lips. You stop for a second*
You: "wait.. its getting late and we haven't had supper yet"
*Colby scoffs at you and bites his bottom lip*
Colby: "I'm gonna eat supper right away"
You: "and what about me?"
Colby: "I got something for you too" he says in a low toned voice
*You laugh*
You: "Shut up"
*He laughs*
You: "You treated me, it's your turn"
*You slowly unzip his hands and reach your hand in. You rub his hard on through his boxers, you can feel him flexing as it feels good. You kiss his lips just barely and smirk. You squat down and pull his pants down. His member being restricted, you give it a few more rubs and kiss it from behind the fabric. You hear him groan a little as you tease him. You look up at him as you take it out*
You: "oh wow" you say with wide eyes as you've never seen him so up close
*You look at him and it looks like hes trying not to laugh*
You: "that's not funny"
Colby: "you look at it like it's a monster.... monster cock"
*You shake your head at him*
You: "ok. Enough of this"
*You sit him down on the bed and be lays back. You grab his erected dick as you lick underneath from the base, along the shaft and swirl your tongue around the head. Colby's eyes shut tight as he let's out a low groan. You look up at him and wait for him to look at you, his eyes meet yours. You slowly put him in as far as you can, you can see Colby's eyes watching your mouth. He smiles a little and bites his bottom lip. His jaw drops when your lips hug around his dick. You work your tongue and enjoy watching him. The faces and sounds he makes you feel incredible. After getting him rock hard, you crawl on top of him and kiss his plump, pink lips. You adjust yourself and slide him in. Colby's hands make their way to your hips where he can thrust too and grasp your ass. He gets frustrated that he can't get all the way in, he sits up, holds you and turns so hes on top. He takes a moment and puts on a condom*
You: "what are you doing?"
Colby: "Wrapping it. I dont wanna pull out"
*He holds your legs open as he uses his hips to guide him in. He finds your entrance and goes in roughly, your body jolts from his thrusting. He looks down as he enjoys to watch and imagine how deep he is*
You: "Yes.."
Colby: "Hows that?"
You: "Sooo fucking good"
*He penetrates your walls and hits your G spot over and over. Your hands feel his abs as they flex with every skin slapping thrust*
You: "Don't stop, please."
*He doesnt stop as hes close. You body tenses up as you pull at the sheets. Watching you climax makes him climax, he fills the condom, he slowly lays down on top of you. Out of breath and his bangs moist in sweat. He rolls off of you, takes the condom off and tosses it in the trash.