In his threads

Colby: "I have to.. but what if you came with me?"
*You just stare at him*
You: "go with you?"
Colby: "Why not? You can still go to school and anything else you wanna do. You can come back and see people whenever you want. Leave most of your stuff here, take what you need and ill take care of the rest."
*You smile*
You: "Ok. Just give me some time to pack and see my parents and my friends?"
Colby: "yeah, I'll come back in like a week. After I film and edit, I'll be back with an extra plane ticket with your name on it"
*You guys finish eating and tidy up. You guys sit on your bed and he turns to face you*
Colby: "y/n.. Will you go out with me?"
You: "like on a date?"
*He shakes his head no*
Colby: "like be my girlfriend"
*You look at him with sad eyes*
Colby: "What's the matter?"
You: "I just feel like this isnt gonna end well"
Colby: "Why?.."
You: "Its hard to explain.."
Colby: "y/n. From now on, you'll never have to question if I love you. I know you'll worry sometimes that some other girl will make me forget about you but I doubt that anyone could take your place.. so, what do you say?"
*You look back and forth between his ocean blue eyes and smile*
You: "I would love to be your girlfriend"
*He smiles ear to ear and hugs you, kisses your lips once. He back up a little and you guys just look at each other and begin to makeout heavily. You guys giggle as his lips move with yours in perfect harmony. He leans into you to make you lay down, you grab the back of his head so he's basically on top of you. You yank on his shirt, he breaks the kiss to take off his shirt, he whips it at the floor and you remove your shirt. He crawls on top of you and grinds at the same time, you can feel his boner threw his jeans*
You: "mmmmm... eager are we?"
Colby: "I wanna watch you while I make you feel amazing" he says while kissing your neck and chest
You: "Colby, Colby. I.. um.. think we should wait for sex"
Colby: "dont make me wait, dont get me all hard and then turn him down" he says while rubbing his hard on against your pelvic bone
You: "Colby, I want you so bad.. I've always wanted you to seduce me, but we should wait til I move with you"
Colby: "what are we gonna do about him?" He looks down at his bulge
You: "I have an idea"
*You pull out your old phone that has sexy selfies and nudes in it and give it to him*
You: "There should be pictures that should help you"
*He swipes a few times and his eyes go big. He licks his lips*
Colby: "Um.. wow. What are you gonna do?"
You: "I'm gonna sit back and watch you cum"
Colby: "Your not gonna help me?"
You: "Nope"
*Colby's eyes squint at you*
Colby: "Your mean"
*Smile and wink at him. You both lay down on the bed and you turn to your side. He swipes through the pictures and finds a picture he likes, he unzips his jeans and pulls his boxers down a little, hes still rock hard. He starts to jerk himself, you watch as his hand goes to work. You can see it twitch and flex. You watch his face as his eyes are closed, trying to concentrate on cumming. He groans on and off under his shaky and heavy breathing. Sometimes he opens his mouth to bite and lick his lips. You love the sounds and the faces that he makes, it's so hot to watch him. You kiss his lips, his tongue slips into your mouth. He tastes so good. You break the kiss to watch him*
You: "How does that feel?"
Colby: "Good.. but it would be better if it was you"
*You smile at him and continue to watch him. After sometime, his body tenses up a lot. You put your mouth near the head to catch every drop and then lick the tip and you swallow*
Colby: "Did you just.."
*You laugh and wipe the sides of your mouth. After a moment, he pulls up his boxers and zips up his jeans and you guys end up falling asleep in each others arms. You wake up and hes getting his stuff on*
You: "Your leaving?.. what time is it?"
Colby: "yeah and it's about 6am"
You: "And you'll be back?"
Colby: "yes. In a week so you can pack some stuff and spend some time with your friends and family"
*He looks in your bedroom mirror to shake his hair with his fingers and then gives you a kiss*
Colby: "I'll be back soon, I'll text you ok?"
*He kisses you again*
Colby: "I'm gonna miss you"
You: "I'm gonna miss you, too"
*He leaves the bedroom, you can hear him pitting his shoes on. You hear the doors open, you quickly get out of bed and run to your door*
You: "Colby! Wait!"
*He turns around and smiles, he walks back and gives you another kiss. You put your hands behind his neck and kiss him back*
Colby: "I left something in.. the room I was suppose to sleep in"
*He chuckles and gives you a quick kiss*
Colby: "But I have to go"
*He leaves to the airport in the Uber and you watch the car disappear. You go to the bedroom and see something on the bed. You lift it and it's one of his shirts (the pink Nirvana t shirt). You smell it and it smells like him. You take it to your room, take your shirt and bra off and then put his shirt on. It's so soft and comfy.. you get all warm and cozy in bed for a little longer before you get up for school. It's a normal day, it's like Colby never even happened.. feels like a dream. You get home and you miss Colby so much.. you just lay in bed with his shirt on, listening to music and on your phone. Every day is normal and going by slowly, you have a friend over and go to the movies and many random walks without him. After a few days of waiting for him, you get a text*