"I missed you" sex

*Everyday is the same. You go to school for a few more days and get your transcript for school in California. You spend time with your family and friends and spend some time packing whatever you'll need for a week or 2. Your expecting Colby to be back tomorrow, you get a hot shower ready, hook up tour bluetooth speaker so you can jam out in the shower.. an unexpected knock comes to the front door but you cant hear it. They knock a few more times and then try the knob, its unlocked and it opens. They follow the sound of the water and open the bathroom door. Just as your rinsing the shampoo out of your hair, you hear a sound and stop to listen for a second.. nothing. You continue your shower, take a few extra minutes just to let the hot water on your back and chest. You turn the water off and open the shower curtain and see Colby leaning on the sink*
You: "Holy fuck! You scared the shit out of me! Your not suppose to be here til tomorrow"
*Colby covers his mouth as he tries not to laugh at you*
Colby: "I could leave if you dont want me here"
You: "No! Stay"
Colby: "I love how you sing in the shower. It's so cute"
You: "Can you pass me my towel?" You smile while shaking your head
*He gives you the towel and you wrap it around you and then step out of the tub. You go up to him and hug him around his waist*
You: "I missed you, Colby"
*Colby puts his arms around your shoulders and rubs your back*
Colby: "I missed you too, babe.. but we should leave the bathroom, it's really steamy and hot in here"
*You laugh and lead him to your bedroom*
You: "so I have all my stuff packe-"
*Colby sit you on the bed and attacks your lips with his. As you missed him so much, you can't and dont wanna stop him but instead, you yank on his shirt to gesture him to take it off. He lifts his arms for you to do the honors. You lift his shirt to reveal his flexed muscles and pull it over his head*
You: "what's your plan this time?"
*Colby looks at you in your eyes, all upclose and personal*
Colby: "I'm finishing what I started" in a deep, raspy voice
*He wiggles his body down to the floor, to his knees, opens the towel a little at the bottom and opens your legs. He puts his head between your legs, you lay down as his tongue dances with your clit. You open the towel all the way. His strong hands hold onto your outer thighs as you squirm. His mouth is like magic, you arch your back and twitch. You grab some hair and hold his head in place as your eyes roll back. You moan his name through your breath, he looks up at you to watch you*
You: "I'm gonna.."
*He stops and you groan in frustration. He unbuckles his jeans and pulls them down along with his boxers. His solid member springs up. You look back and forth between his eyes and his very large dick, you lick your lips with excitement. He bends down to kiss you before adjusting your body a certain way on your back.*
Colby: "Are you ready?"
*You nod your head as your wiggle your body closer to his groin. He goes in slowly, all the way. You let out small moans as he gets deeper and deeper. He let's your relax for a moment as your body gets used to his size. Eventually, he starts to thrust slowly. You move your hair to once side as your getting hot.*
You: "faster"
*He obeys your demands and goes faster*
You: "Oh fuck!"
*Colby looks down and watches as he enters you, over and over again. Every thrust is like BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. His hair is dripping in sex sweat, it falls from his bangs to your stomach.*
You: "don't stop"
Colby: "gonna cum for me?"
You: "yeah" you whine
*You finally climax then he pulls out and makes his mess on your stomach. He plops down beside you and you clean up the mess. Both of you just lay there, catching your breath*
Colby: "wow, I haven't gotten laid in forever"