All alone

His phone vibrates, you both lay there; tired. He lazily grabs his phone. Your entrance is sore and your eyes are heavy as your senses go back to normal. You look at Colby and hes laying there with his phone in his hands and his eyes dart from the screen to you*
Colby: "Hi, how are you?" With a smirk on his face
You: "Sore.. but I'm ok"
Colby: "Your welcome. Umm, so I'm leaving tomorrow and I wanna spend every minute with you but first.."
*He kisses your nose and then gets off the bed*
Colby: "I really have to pee"
*You watch him as he quickly walks his naked ass into the bathroom, he comes back just as you were putting your underwear on*
Colby: "What do you wanna do til morning?"
You: "Your planning on staying awake all night til you leave?"
Colby: "yup"
*He gets back in bed without putting his boxers back on, he grabs you by the waist and pulls you back into bed*
You: "I dont think that's very smart.. your going back on tour and your gonna need sleep"
Colby: "I can survive without sleep.. besides, I'd rather do other things"
You: "oh yeah?.. me?"
*Colby pretends to lean in for a kiss and he plops his laptop on the bed*
Colby: "no, Netflix"
*You both laugh. You cuddle up beside him, rest your head on his chest with his arm around you and watch some Supernatural. After a few episodes, the usual 'Continue Watching' comes up and Colby doesnt do anything*
You: "Colby.. Colby"
*You look at him and hes fast asleep. You smile as hes so cute when hes asleep. You close the laptop, lean over him and put it on the side table. You take a moment to look at him. Thinking about how perfectly handsome he is. His lips, his messy hair, his jawline.. you kiss his cheek and cuddle up next to him and lay your arm around his torso. You can feel his stomach going up and down from his peaceful breathing. You listen carefully and you hear every beat, it's the most soothing sound. It makes you smile knowing that your in Colby's bed.. with his naked and sleeping body. You close your eyes and cuddle with your favorite human being.. and fall asleep yourself. Alla sudden, a loud and annoying sound plays and Colby wakes up and turns it off. He gets up and gets dressed. You rub your eyes and Colby comes out of his closet*
Colby: "babe, go back to bed. Its early"
*You cross your arms*
You: "dont tell me what to do"
*He raises his eyebrows*
Colby: "Ok Miss. Sassy pants"
*You watch him get ready to head out. He brushes his hair and then shakes it with his fingers, brushes his teeth, applies deodorant and puts on his shoes and then sits on the bed beside you*
You: "I'm gonna miss you"
Colby: "I'm gonna miss you too.. but I'll be back. 2 weeks. Theres everything you could need here and if you need help with anything, text me."
*He takes out his phone to check the time*
Colby: "I dont have to go yet.. but I could see something is bothering you. Are you alright?"
You: "I'm fine"
Colby: "are you sure?"
*You start to tear up, your head bows to the floor as your shake your head no*
You: "I.."
Colby: "I think I know what's wrong.."
You: "Do you?"
Colby: "Do you worry that I might end up liking a fan or something like that?"
You: "yeah.. like you meet how many girls. You hug them and take cute pictures with them and that's awesome, but what if you meet someone who is.. I dont know.. smarter, prettier and has a way better body than me, and you end up liking her?"
*Colby grabs your face and pushes his nose and forehead against yours*
Colby: "y/n, baby.. doesnt matter who I meet, your the one that I'm gonna be thinking about at the end of the day. There is no way any fan could take the place of you. I dont need you thinking so such things, ok?"
*You smile slightly and nod your head. He kisses your forehead and then your lips then stands up and grabs his bag*
Colby: "I'll be back in 2 weeks and then I'm all yours"
*You smile at him and he smiles back*
Colby: "love you"
You: "love you too"
*He leaves through the door and you stay there, on the warm side that Colby's body kept warm. You hug his pillow tightly. You can smell his shampoo and his natural sweaty scent from the night before.*