<3 in sync

1133 word count

puke warning and small smut warning

andrew's pov
-
i look in front of me to see a see my best friend smirking at me. i notice something strange , i have no clothes on and neither does he.

he comes up close to my ear and says "i'm gonna fuck you so good" in a hushed whisper that makes me fuckin melt on the spot.

he kisses my neck and then my chest and down to my dick and takes me into his mouth for what feels like only five seconds. i hear him moaning slightly while i try to ignore my girly grunts being pushed out from my own lips.

he looks at me with that look that he had given me in the blind date video with extreme eye contact and i honestly could've came right at the sight of his beautiful eyes on my body.

he grabs my waist and bucks me up so he can insert himself easily and gives me an asking signal to see if he can go inside of me and i nod "yes". he fills me with his huge manhood and i practically squeak out of of pleasure and he starts slow

he goes faster and faster and i just hear myself say "f-fuck" and "you feel s-so fucking good" with other girly moans leaking out my mouth. he grabs my hair tight and then i cum all over my own abdomen as he cums inside of me.

i go to cuddle with him and realize he's not there.

i hear quick steps and a god awful noise.

then i realize,,, this was a dream.

and worst of all he might of heard me

*******************************************
garret's pov
-
*before andrew woke up*
i start to wake up and all i can think of is my stomach and the pain it's putting me through.

i lift up and notice that andrew is next to me and i go try and cuddle for a quick second and try not to wake him since it seems to be around 2am.

i wrap my arms around waist and hold on tight , i then place my head on the same pillow he is using and i surround my leg around his ankles.

and that's when i heard and felt it

it started off normal. just a weird noise come out of andrew's mouth, which is normal because everyone makes weird noises in their sleep sometimes ,but the next one was a bit less normal

i hear a moan and words float carefully out of his mouth and i soon start to feel his hips forcing upward with his obviously hard dick.

at first i think yup this is pay back for him seeing my fully nude but then i remembered the fucking pain that was scorching my stomach.

i go to lift up and i hear andrew yell and moan the words "f-fuck.me.gA-" and i noticed the dick slowly going back to normal softness which made me chuckle because he probably just came in his dream and sadly real life

but the chuckle brought up something else,
puke.

i run fast to the toilet and hear andrew day "s-shit" and i honestly wanted to laugh but when i did i just hurled strongly into the toilet and it hurt like absolute hell.

my throat was throbbing and not in the way i like it to be

i hear slight slow pitter patter come from my bedroom and i go to turn before the need to vomit again and see a soft, sleepy,messy,dirty,sex haired red head give me a concerned look and quickly he plummeted to his knees to check on me.

"hey gare, are you ok?"

"yea yea i'll be fine. i'm just sorry if i woke you up" i would say this is a lie because i honestly want his comfort and plus he just finished a sex dream in my bed.

"oh god u-um no it's fine! i'm ok you didn't wake me ,i uh-" he coughs awkwardly and looks at my eyes for a second that lasts forever and finishes his sentence saying "i was just thinking about something i wanted to do and it woke me up anyway."

at that point i wanted to burst out laughing because he probably doesn't know that i know he had a sex dream

ohmygod i wonder who it was about ?!
probably morgan , she's so much more of his type. funny,sweet,beautiful,witty, and makes people laugh! that's always been his type and oh how i wished i was his type.

"oh well, that's good because i'm probably just gonna keep puking my guts out. care to join me?" i say the last sentence in a deep serious voice that triggers him to laugh loud as hell, but hey i love that loud annoying laugh so damn much!

"of course i would be delighted to help comfort you while you blow chunks!"

like it was on cue again i successfully did what he said he would comfort me while i did it... blow chunks.

the feeling hurt like hell and made me want to cry so when i finally stopped throwing up , i fell on the floor completely

and sobbed.

*******************************************
andrew's pov
-
i cradle garret in my arms and rock him back and forth, even though he's like super tall, i'm still into just holding him.

i whisper sweet relaxing things in his ear and try to convince that everything was ok.

he finally stopped the terrible crying that i hated to hear from him and he gave me that look again.

it wasn't sexual but it was a soft gaze and i didn't wanna seem weird so i just dodged his sight and started talking

"you feelin better, garebear?" i see him blush a slight red when i call him his pet name.

"yea i'm fine now. thanks for helping me again, i just can't stop and it hurts so bad."

"i know garret , i know. don't worry let's get you back in the soft bed and let you rest,ok?"

"yea, that sounds nice" he says with a warm hum and before my body even knows what it's doing , i give him a huge bear hug.

after we embrace eachother i once again lead him to his bed while rubbing his back and we go to rest.

"i can sleep on the couch if that makes you comfortable."
i regretfully hear those words come out my mouth
i don't want to leave , why did i even ask him that ?

"u-uhm well actually i was hoping you could stay , ya know for just in case..."

"i'd love to" i blush when i realize what i say but all garrett does is slide over throws his arm over my waist while i watch him drift to sleep

i lay my head on his chest and hear our hearts beat in sync as i fall back into sleep.

————————————————————————
a/n!!
hi hi, i hope y'all are enjoying this because i saw that 84 people viewed this story so if you're one of those people , HELLO ILYSM !!

sorry for more puke and some smuttiness
(honestly not sorry for the smut-)
anyways i'd love to sit and chat but i'm about to pass out

bye! ily sweethearts <3

2/13/19