<3 moving out and in

2056 word count

garrett's pov
-
after i woke up next to andrew for the 5th time in a row ,WHICH I AM NOT MAD ABOUT, i went to go take a shower. along with getting dressed ,brushing my teeth,fixing my hair,straightening up the living room,and making a bowl of cereal.

when i woke up it was like 5 am so i didn't wake andrew up. i want him to be able to wake up peacefully on his own.

he looks so nice and calm right now and i wouldn't do anything to disturb that.

i know i gotta help him today and i just can't help but think of how crazy it is that he really wanted to move in with me. i love him to death and i just don't know how i'm gonna take this.

what if we're drunk again but i take advantage of him being lonely. when we made out it was amazing and i just wanted more. i don't wanna push him into anything he doesn't want to do sober. i'm so scared.

i want him safe and happy. i just hope he will be like that in my house with me.

when i got done with everything ,including eating breakfast, i seen a sleepy andrew rubbing his eyes. he was stepping into the living room with a weak smile.

"mornin sunshine"

"good morning ,andrew!"

"what time is it?"

"oh uh only about 8. what time do we need to go to your apartment?"

"um around noon probably. i don't have much i need to get out of my house so... i was kinda hoping that after that we could go out to eat."

"oh yea? like what?"

"italian? i don't care as long as you like it."

"oh sure andrew! italian sounds good."

after that weird awkward beat i realize i need to tell him the truth. the night.

"hey andrew?"

"yea garebear ?"

"do you seriously not remember the night at the gay club?"

*******************************************
andrew's pov
-
when he asked me this i knew i had to tell him. i thought about it constantly and it was in my dreams. every time i closed my eyes , i saw him running his fingers through my hair and whispering moans into my ears.

he deserves to know that i know.

"uh well yea i do actually. i'm sorry for not telling you but we-"

"yea i remembered it too."

"wait you did? why did you say that you didn't?"

"well andrew if i were you i wouldn't wanna know that you made with someone like me!"

what the fuck? he's amazing ,but is he that fucking stupid??

"what the hell is that supposed to mean ,garrett? you're one of the best people- no screw it, you are the best person i have ever fucking met. if i was to know i made out with anyone that night, i'm damn lucky for it to be you! so shut the fuck up if you're gonna degrade yourself!"

he looks at me defeatedly with almost tears running out of his beautiful eyes

fuck did i snap too hard?

"garrett i'm sorry i just don't want to hear you being mean to yourself. you're too good for that."

"it's ok andrew... i'm just sorry because well i know you're straight and it must be kinda weird to know that you made out with a dude so."