<3 game night

2846 word count

andrew's pov
-
i wake up in bed tangled in garrett's arm and i could seriously die right now and be happy with it.

i feel like i should go ahead and help garrett with some things since he's been kind enough to let me live here.

i could make him breakfast if he had food ,but i think once he wakes up i'll just take him for breakfast at his favorite diner on the corner.

he loves the antique flare about it, which is cute as hell.

then what else could i do to help?

i could clean ,but it's already fine. all i could do is make up the bed but he's sleeping in it so...

hmmmm

clue!

garrett said he wanted to play clue tonight and tell our friends that i'm moving in!

ok i should probably try and tell shane so we can go ahead and have that out of the way.

and after i take him out for food we can go get party snacks and stuff! ugh i'm proud of my mind

i giggled at my thoughts of garrett running around the store picking up tons of snacks. i love him so fucking much.

i pick up my phone and scroll to shane's contact and call, hoping that he's awake. it is 9am so he should be...

"hey shane!"

"hey andrew! what's up?"

"uhh garrett wanted to have a game night at his place tonight,, can you make it?"

"yea of course! what time?"

"about 5 if that's fine, and could you tell morgan to come too? he wants the whole squad over."

"yea i can do that! see you then, bye!"

"bye!!"

click

so there's that,
game night is on.

i don't know why but i'm strangely nervous about telling them that i'm moving in.

after yesterday's scenes i can't believe i confessed everything, even if it was scripted.

they must all know now.

oh god it's on camera what are people gonna think of me

breathe andrew
breathe

i'm fine.

i love him no matter how anxious i'll be.

it says on the video that it's fanfiction so i'll be ok

everything is ok.

"andrew, are you ok?"

i jump at his words since he must've just woken up and he scared the shit out of me.

"wh-
yea yea i'm fine. i uhh didn't know you were awake."

"yea i'm awake now. are you sure that you're fine?"

"yea just a little anxious about tonight's party. scared to lose ,y'know?"

he can tell my ass is lying

"yea ok. if you don't wanna talk about it , i guess we don't have to..."

"i'm sorry gare"

i can hear the frown in my voice

he rubs my back and i get a chill up my spine

i could get erect if he doesn't stop.

"there's no need."