<3 the box

2310 word count
(sorry it's shorter than i wanted)

***

andrew's pov
-
i awakened at 6:00 am exactly with cold sweats. i place my hand on the wall directly where i know his bed is and i feel calm for a second.

i get a sense of warmth and love that i know is all in my head.

this day felt like it was gonna last forever and i don't know if i want that.

i started thinking of garrett...

when i'm not around him i feel nothing at this point.

he's my everything and i need him.

i know i sound dramatic but i'm being honest,,
it hurts me to see him and not be able to kiss him,hug him,sleep with him, or even hold his hand.

i want to tell him but i have every reason not to.

i decide to reach in my drawer and grab a tylenol so i could soothe my headache (and hopefully heartache).

when i went to grab it i saw a polaroid picture of us and the gang when we found out shane and ryland were engaged.

we all felt love and no fear at all and i think that's a sign that i should just have patience and let the good will come and soothe me.

i take my pill and go ahead and get some more bits of shut eye.

all i wonder is what to expect when i wake up again.

***********************************
garrett's pov
-
i'm nervous and excited.
i don't know if it's just weird to say but i feel lucky about this.

i love him and that's all i know for sure about.

i go to get out of bed so i can start on my little project i have but i remember that andrew might be awake.

i sneak into his room and just see his lil redhead peeking above the cover as he's snoozin.

he looks so cute.

shit garrett stay focused!

ok yes i need to go see where i put those packages

i'd gotten them a couple days ago and hid them because i was actually gonna do a video on it but i don't think i'm gonna record this one.

i unpacked the boxes which were full of small trinkets that represented our friendship.

i'm so glad i ordered these even before i knew i was gonna confess with this box.

i saw picture of us that i loved the most for some reason.

well mostly because like a boujee married couple...

it was the one of us drinking in wine glasses with robes on.

it was cute and andrew looked beautiful in it.

i looked around the house and saw an adorable antique frame with hearts painted on it and decided to put the picture in that.

i took the ordinary cardboard box and wrote "look inside" on it with a sharpie and put smily faces on it because im a damn child.

at the bottom i put the picture in its frame and scattered flower petals around it.
i then added a piece of cardboard over it to hide it for until the end of him opening it.

oh and i also had a card under the picture.

i filled it with the things that represented our little inside jokes and put the boxes that usually contains pizza rolls & cheezits on the very top.