<3 the decision in a filler chapter

410 word count :(
at least i'm back [kinda]

garrett's pov
-
after we decided to go to sleep in our own bedrooms i laid awake for hours.

i missed him

i missed being with him and sleeping in the same bed with him so damn much

he made my heart happy and hardly no one has been able to do that for literally years.

when i'm around him i feel spectacular just having his presence in a room. i mean like when he's near i feel like a better person and i feel joy. not 'wow this day has been fun and i enjoyed it' kind of joy but genuine joy. the kind people would pay billions for. the type that can only come from one thing and one thing only...

love.

after years and years of trying to hide it ,for some reason my hearts been telling me to embrace it. even thought i definitely shouldn't.

as i'm lying on my bed i feel everything fall.

i start sobbing uncontrollably and i have no explanation for it.

well maybe except for the fact that i could possibly have something more with andrew if i told him the truth OR he could be weirded out when i tell him and he leaves me forever.

as fantastic as that explanation is ,that's not the full reason why i'm crying. i'm crying because i want him right here next to me, all the time.

it's not entirely different but it's certainly new.

i place my hand on my wall and think to myself about all the opportunities i've missed being terrified of his reaction to me being in love with him.

it's tearing me to shreds everyday and i cannot let this keep happening!

maybe i should tell him.

i just don't know when.

then i remember that i ordered something for him days earlier.

the best part is that it was something i could use to confess.

i got him a regular old box.

i was gonna use it for like a little joke and make him think it was gonna be something crazy but i'm thinking maybe i could do something with it.

no that's stupid ,i think...

uhhh maybe i should just tell him when it's right.

yea that's good.

i'm never gonna tell him,am i?

YES I WILL.

i will let him know ,,, probably.

as finally drift off to sleep i think of the most important thing in my life at this very moment,,

andrew siwicki.

**************************************
a/n!
hi there angels, i'm slowly coming out of my hiatus!! i cannot promise chapter 20 will come out on april 1st but it'll come soon.

i did a super short chapter because i need to do a filler chapter since i'm gonna be posting a very very long next chapter. chapter 20 is coming.

i love y'all and y'all's support his been absolutely amazing and i could cry over my appreciation.

thank you for being patient as always, i seriously i'm so grateful for the love i'm getting for all of you amazing people.

i love you sweethearts and i'll be back soon (hopefully)

3/28/19