<3 ours

3069 word count

andrew's pov
-
oh the things i love about garrett watts ,you ask?

only his hair,eyes,personality,the way he says my name,the way he dresses,the way he gets excited when you ask him about something he loves,the feeling i get when i'm around him,the positive energy he brings to a room, and last but not least, the way he looks at me when he sincerely cares.

i hate to love him because i don't wanna ruin the friendship ,but he's everything to me. i love him so much and it's not even on purpose. he makes me so happy and there are way too many reasons to love him.

THOSE UP THERE ARE JUST A FEW OUT OF A BILLION.

so why in the hell is the lucky cunt that garrett likes not madly in love with him.

i sincerely doubt that he doesn't like garrett because come on! he's so perfect and amazing and just fucking wow.

whoever that dick head is ,better realize how lucky he is to have someone like garrett love him.

it's unfair yet it's not unfair because i'm such a coward that i don't even try and tell him my feelings.

i wish we could go back to the kiss at the nightclub. the way he grabbed my hair & how he caressed my cheek when he heard me moan.

if only i could do that again.

i bet he regrets it.

i bet it was absolutely nothing to him and he probably just forgot about it by now.

he doesn't love me and he never will.
i have to live with that fact.

i know that.

i still rather be his best friend instead of someone he doesn't wanna even speak to.

i trust him so much and i know he cares as a friend.

so when i woke up the next morning next to him once again, i felt a slight dread mixed with lovey-dovey excitement.

i quietly get up and decide to take a shower.

i realize that i forgot to bring my shampoo and stuff so i guess i'm gonna have to smell like him. which is totally fine since he smells like actual heaven.

i take off my clothes and turn the water onto the temperature that soothes me the most.

i step in and let the water hit me. i feel like everything is crashing down on me recently.

i'm happier but also sadder than usual.

i'm glad i'm moved in with garrett but i'm sad because everytime i think of it ,i wish so hard that we moved in because we were together.

but we aren't & i can either deal with that or do something.

right now this heaviness in my heart filled with fear says to deal with it.

i love him, but i love him so much that i cant tell him.

i put some of his shampoo in my hand and rub thoroughly through my hair. i imagine that it's garrett running his fingers through my hair.

my imagination gets a little uhm aroused so technically i guess i should do something about it ,right?

BUT it's garrett shower.

oh fuck it's garrett's shower where he probably fucks himself.

oh hell yep there goes lil andrew.

i take my dick in my hand and start to jack off kinda rough.

what?

you think i'm really gonna say 'i took my wet hand and wrapped it around my decently sized manhood as it throbbed waiting and wanting for garrett. i palm myself and feel my body move with my thick cock strokes'