<3 unpacking

《 IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND REALLY BAD! MY PHONE IS BROKEN AND IM HAVING TO UPDATE ON A SAMSUNG TABLET, SO BARE WITH ME. 》

word count 1190

garrett's pov

-

as we drive to our house ,i realize how much this means.

he lives with ME now. yea it is something couples do so why the fuck are we not a couple?

except for the fact that he is straight... it would work though! I would hold his hand and i could kiss his cheek and make him happy and...

This would never happen because no matter what,he doesnt love me and he cant even help it.

This whole being in love shit sucks serious ass! Well if the person you are madly in love with is not at all attracted to you.

I mean like ,he's a 10 and I'm a 0 so it would never even work out. Even if he wasn't straight ,he sure as hell wouldn't love me.

I miss him even when he's with me. I miss every beautiful moment I have with him. He's so amazing and just my everything. I cant help but be in love.

I wanna know what it feels like to kiss him with that red scruffy shit on his face that he's been growing out.

All of a sudden as I'm daydreaming ,I remember 'hey we got shit to do'

As I remember that I'm driving to my place, I pull up at our home.

When I step out of my car to see Andrewi notice that he is already out of his car smiling straight at me.

"hey gare! Sorry for asking this,but would you mind helping me get my stuff set up in my room?"

"Yea sure! It's really not a problem."

He moves towards the back of my car and pops the trunk. He grabs 3 boxes and hand me 1.

"Good because I needed help with these boxes! Could you put them in my room? You can just sit 'em on the bed."

I take the box and carry it into his bedroom and do as he said to do.

I open the box and see the picture of us. I smile thinking and wondering how much this means to him and how much I mean to him.

I'm interrupted by a clumsy Andrew entering the door way. He trips over his own feet to fall and I catch him.

I hold him in my arms and stare into his gorgeous eyes. I see him panting and holding his eyes open as he looks straight into my soul. Or at least that's what it felt like to me.