<3 before the storm

1292 word count

garrett's pov
-
i woke up at the early hour of 6am and groaned

i kept waking up so early recently and i couldn't help but to think why?

i started to get up but got interrupted by a wild sleeping andrew , who threw his large arm over my waist and just groaned in his sleep.

the bitch wouldn't let me leave.

i wouldn't mind laying with him like this if i didn't have to pee. i was also hungry so i would probably make us breakfast since i highly doubt that shane would remember to get us breakfast for his video idea and planning.

wait his video.

i totally forgot about the whole fan fiction thing. i've read them ,but i always get so blushy just reading them so it's gonna be so weird doing it especially since most of them is either me and morgan,morgan and andrew,or me and andrew

i wouldn't mind me and andrew but if i seen him acting all fluffy with morgan i would start sobbing uncontrollably and nobody wants that.

i feel like if i shimmy a little i can get-

yup i'm free from the andrew

i head over to the bathroom and go to pee, i think about the Coachella night with andrew and the whole piss pants thing. that shit was so fun and i remember when we were on that god forsaken ferris wheel ,andrew grabbed my hand and whispered "hey , it's gonna be alright gare. i promise."

which is why i was much more calmed down when we got off

i put my boxers back on.i then realized that's all i had on, like only my boxers and shirt. no pants on the entire night. hey they are cute though! bright turquoise with little pugs on 'em!!

i see andrew asleep on my couch so i grab a blanket and carefully throw it over him and cook us some waffles

everyone likes waffles

it must've smelt good because i started to hear stirring on my couch and saw the sleepy boy start to awaken and sniff the air.

"what ya cooking ,good lookin'?" he giggles at his own sarcastic words

"i'm makin waffles!" i grin at him because he is so red and it must be from how i almost suffocated him in all those blankets

"did i wake you?"

"oh no gare! well yeah,but in a good way! i smelt the food and it smells pretty good. make sure not to burn this time... again."

my heart melts when i hear him do his little giggle again and i just laugh with him.

"andrewww-uhhh! i won't burn them! i swear!"

like it was on cue the damn fire alarm goes off

"shit!"

i reach up to turn it off somehow while i just hear only one glorious sound, andrew's cackling wheeze filling my small house.

"i must be some sort of comedian to make you laugh like that!"

he blushes and looks away. was that mean?

"but at least it's a cute laugh!" he beams up at me

"really?"

"uh well yea... it's not a bad laugh, i like hearing it. it's like your laugh is a second home for me. sometimes even a first"
we both slightly laugh at that