<3 lady and the tramp

1228 word count

garrett's pov
-
i wake up from the warm sun shining on my face.

and then i quickly realized that my limbs were completely intertwined with andrew's.

i stop for a moment and tense up. i felt weird being like this because all i wanna do right now is kiss him but i scold myself again since he is straight

i look down to see him and he looks so peaceful

i wanted to move and get my phone to take a picture so i could forever remember the moment but i couldn't since i didn't want to wake him

i started to squirm a bit since the position we were in wasn't that comfortable to be in when awake. for my body or my dick.

i try and slouch up a bit to check the time which read "8:42 am" which when i did so , it woke up the lil red headed man-boy next to me.

" mornin' sleepyhead!" i say in an unexpected groggy voice which makes andrew giggle while we slowly separate.

"good morning b-" he stops for a second and turns a shade of pink
"buddy." he quickly snaps back with

i made an odd face at him and he laughs and i soak up that great sound.

"so since you've been so nice i was wondering if you want me to cook you up some breakfast!?"

"garrett you don't gotta do that!"

"ummm yes, yes i do!! you got up last night to help me throw up in my own toilet boil that i piss in! so yes i do have to do that!!"

andrew makes a fake annoyed grunt and just replies saying "fine ,but only because i want you to feel better about yourself."

we laugh and that moment feels like actual heaven and then boom we get instant eye contact. it reminds me of how that makes me feel and how i do that to him without even noticing. after we stare at eachother's eyes for way too long , we awkwardly remove our eyes from each others gaze and try to get up out of bed.

as we try and get up we touch hands and it feels like fireworks for me. i wish it would feel like that for him.

we quickly remove our hands from eachother and i give him an apologetic giggle that he understands and nods off.

i go into the kitchen and make him some cinnamon rolls and buttered toast with eggs.

he goes to the couch and picks out a movie for us to watch and he chooses good ole "scream" because he knows that i usually like corny horror movies like those.

i smile as i set his food in front of him and join him as we eat.

*******************************************
andrew's pov
-
after we watch a movie and eat,,
garret's fever starts to go away.

he goes to the bathroom to throw up only a couple times and i allow myself to comfort the tall softie

i enjoy him being sick (which i'm sorry for) since i get to hold and rub on him without it being seen as weird since he thinks i'm straight.