<3 deep love

1253 word count
im sorry , i know it's short :(

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

andrew's pov
-
as garrett drove to the restaurant i saw that it was becoming the night time.

the sunset went down with the beautiful pinks,yellows,oranges,and purples floating through the skies. the beauty hit on the most beautiful boy of them all.

my garrett.

well not mine ,but what i wish was mine. he is so fucking gorgeous without the sun hitting him like this ,he is still the light of my life nodding his head to the 70s music we play as we go down this highway sulked with sunset.

he holds my heart tight like how he is grasping the wheel , and he doesn't even know how my love is so damn deep for him. i'm deep in love with him and all of his beauty. inside & out.

"hey andrew! is there anything you wanna play?"

"uhhh um yea sure."

i hook up to the bluetooth of the car and look on my phone to see if i can find the perfect song for this very moment.

i finally found something that reached the eternal being of my exact mood.

how deep is your love?
by the beegees.

as the song started to play i hear garrett's beautiful voice rise through the car as he simply sang the beginning where they just fucking say aaaaahhhhh and i melt.

"how deep is your love? is your love, how deep is your love? i really mean to learn-"

he sings the song with a giggle behind it as he plays around like he's asking me of all people how deep my love is.

if he was being serious i would tell him it was as deep as a never-ending hole through all of creation.

i love him so much but instead of saying that i just giggle and sing along with him

"cause we're living in a world of fools breaking us down. when they all should let us be. we belong to you and me."

as we sang the song together i felt my heart rip out and melt at the same time.

he made me feel loved and unloved at the same time.

why?? god? why???

as the song faded out to its ending he giggled then looked at me while the sunset was still happening.

he looked at me and smiled for a quick second and he finally pulled into the restaurant.

"so uh why did you wanna eat tonight?" he finally asked after letting out an obvious held breath.

"oh um i just thought it would be cool to go for like a celebratory 'i'm really moved in' dinner."

"oh... good idea!"

he sounded upset
oh god does he not like that i'm moving in with him??

"hey garrett, are you sure you're happy with me moving in?"

"wha-
yes andrew! sorry if i don't seem like it ,but i'm happy that you want to live with me so,,"

"thank god! i was so worried-"
shit i said that out loud again.

he gave me a playful frown as he bumped my shoulder and signaled to walk in.

he had his hands tucked in his pockets and oh my god he looked adorable as all get the fuck out.