My Spiderman

'Ok we're all here and ready, now spill. I'm talking details girl, we want details!' Zara sat tucked up in a blanket that made her look like a burrito, with her full attention on me. She had this wild look in her hazel eyes like she was craving a good fix of gossip, and I didn't want to see what would happen if she didn't get it.

Taliah on the other hand was sat in bed next to her cringing with disgust.
'Ok not that many details, remember he's still my cousin.'
She'd made it clear last night that despite wanting to know what was going on in her friends love life, there were things no person should ever know about someone they're related too.

'Fine you cover your ears whilst Eve gets to the gory bits.'

Taliah threw her a dirty look but got a pillow ready and waiting to cover her ears with if necessary.

It was Saturday evening now and after me spilling the details of mine and Harrison's 'development' to Taliah and Nora, an impromptu 'you better be there bitch' sleepover was planned. Zara decided to host as she has the biggest bedroom and a free house for the weekend. If she had it her way this sleepover would've started just after lunch because according to her the excitement meant she just couldn't wait. Jennifer however had plans with her family that she couldn't get out of so much to Zara's annoyance tonight it had to be.

She'd practically bombarded me with questions the moment I got through the front door, not caring whether I was desperate for the loo or not. She made it clear she was more than willing to listen to me answer whilst I was sat on the toilet but Jennifer still hadn't arrived so that over ruled that. Along with the fact that I like some privacy whilst I'm on the toilet.

Once everyone was sat down and comfy, I started relaying the night to the girls starting from taking photos in the pool and ending with our kiss by the door.

'Is he a good kisser?' Jennifer asked excitedly as she lay on the floor with her head in her hands. For the last twenty minutes she'd been sat on a yoga mat ohming and contorting herself into odd positions. She said yoga helps her relax after family days. From what Jennifer's mentioned about her family, it sounds like her mum is high maintenance which in turn makes the rest of her family crazy. She told me the other day she can't wait until she's 21 so she can legally carry around a hip flask.

I thought back to last night and flashes of glorious memories flooded back in, making a smile form on my face.
'The best.'

'How did you leave it?' Jennifer asked from a crab position and one leg in the air.

'It was kind of like a see you later but we've been texting all day. I guess I'll just see him Monday morning.'

'Ok good. So Monday, how're you going to act around each other? Are you keeping things on the downlow? You know it's going to be the talk of the school, right?'

Now that was the question. I didn't exactly want to keep things hush but it's also none of anyone else's damn business.
'To be honest we haven't spoken about that nor had I thought of it.' I chewed my thumb nervously as I wondered to how to play Monday. I've never done this before, Nora was the dating and relationship expert not me. Have I already messed up?
'I mean he's the same as me, doesn't care about the rumour mill and just gets on with it but I don't want to keep it a secret and I hope he wouldn't too.'

Taliah squeezed me on the leg breaking me out of the panic that was currently going on inside my head.
'Evie don't over think it. Like you said he doesn't give a crap what people think or say about him. He will probably leave it down to you and whatever you're comfortable with.'
I think she could tell the other two were freaking me out a bit.

'I agree with Taliah.' Zara concluded. 'But if it was me, I would walk right up to him on Monday morning and kiss him. That way it's just over and done with.'
She shrugged her shoulders like it was no big deal. I felt like things had only just got to a relatively normal stage at school. Sure, people still stared but not as much as they used to. If I was to just 'get it over and done with' I had a feeling that would subject me to full on no shame stares again.