1

I sat in the music room, of my now empty school, writing and practicing when a loud thudding noise interrupted me, i tried to work around it but i just couldn't.

I pushed up from my seat and made my way to the source of the noise, a small group of boys stood one playing basketball.

"Hey do you guys mind?" I said causing them all to look at me.

"Im trying to practice " I continued.

Four of them started ooing.

"And you're not the only one trying to practice here"

The boy holding the basketball said.

"Well im practing in the music room and im pretty sure basketball practice takes place in the gym" i argued.

He came closer to me bouncing the ball as he did.

"What you gonna do about it?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away.

"Hey hold on hold on" he called i stopped in my tracks "if you get the ball from me maybe i'll stop" he said.

I turned around as he started bouncing the ball again "c'mon, it'll be easy" he said staring me dead in the eyes still bouncing it around.

I went to grab it and he swiftly dodged me, the other boys laughed as he held the ball looking down at me.

He began bouncing it as i went to get it, missing again.

I stood still and looked at him as he went around me i span trying to get the ball, but it was no good.

I watched as he bounced it between his legs constantly, i shook my head then turned going back to the music room.
__________
I sat writing in my song book.

"Sorry about that" a familiar voice interrupted.

I looked up to see him standing in the doorway holding the ball.

"Whatever" i said before going back to my book.

"Hey whats your name?" He asked walking into the room.

I looked back up at him.

"Im a little busy if you didn't notice" i replied gesturing to the pen in my hand.

"Okay, i'll just leave you alone then" he said in a intimidating tone.

I gave him a look then went back to writing.

"After you tell me your name" he continued.

"Alright I'll tell you my name if you can play one instrument in this room" i said still looking at my book.

"One?" He questioned.

"Just one"

"Any of them?" He asked scanning the room.

I nodded and watched as he made his way around the room.

He came back with something behind his back i looked up as he brought it insight and tapped a triangle.

I gave him a are you serious look and he nodded.

"My names annie"

I mumbled looking down again.

"No please go so i can write"I said staring at him again.

"My names-" he started.

"I know who you are" i interrupted, he raised a eyebrow smirked then left the room.

I watched as he left a small smile creeping to my lips.