19

Asher pulled up his smile dropping when he saw hayden besides me.

"Go easy on him" I whispered in his ear

Asher brushed off my words gripping my waist

"I've missed you princess" he said and i knew exactly what he was doing

Hayden shifted awkwardly behind me and I chuckled lightly

"Stop being such a caveman" i laughed pushing out of his grip

"What can i not show my girl affection?" He asked rhetorically and my cheeks flushed at his words

"Just shut up and drive us to the house" i said gesturing for hayden to hop in and he did so.

I went to get in the back but asher grabbed my hand spinning me towards him

"You're sitting in the front with me" he demanded before aggressively kissing me taking me by surprise.

I planted my hands onto his chest as his grip tightened around my waist he bit my lip lightly before pulling away his hand lightly grazing my back jean pocket.

"Stop being so possessive" i hiss before climbing in the shotgun seat of the car.

We drove in silence ashers hand possessively gripping my thigh and the light sound of a billie eilish song on the radio.

Not long after we got in the car asher pulled up on the path towards our home.

Well the home we're building.

I unbuckled my belt turning and giving Hayden a reassuring smile before we both climb out of the car.

The walk from the path was only short and soon we stood outside the magical fairytale house.

"Woah" hayden said staring at the building before him,

"This place where your staying?" He asked me and i nodded replying

"Sometimes c'mon lets set up for later" i said excitedly taking the bag asher was handing me

"Want anything to eat or drink shortcake?" He asked me and I nodded rummaging in the bag

"Anything would be nice" I replied glancing up and smiling at him

"Hayden?" Asher asked taking me by surprise turns out I wasn't the only one surprised.

Hayden pulled his gaze from the house looking at asher

"Huh? Sorry I didn't hear"

"Food? Drink?" Asher asked with almost no emotion

"Oh some water would be nice" hayden said with a small smile and asher nodded heading inside

I chuckled pulling the things out of the bag and placing them on the table we had outside.

"I don't think he likes me very much" hayden whispered now besides me

"Its not that he doesn't like you he just doesn't....know you" I defended with a shrug

"Thats not what it seems like" he spoke softly with a sad smile

"You'll grow on him"
__
And there they were talking about their mutual love for a certain music artist.

The sun was almost fully set and we were currently sat inside talking about anything and eating whatever.

I smiled watching as they belted out a song leaving them to do so and walking outside.

The lights we had brought turning on when i walked out heading to the table where pieces of paper sat.

I took a seat and began to write

'Dear bubba,
Been a while hasn't it? Sorry I haven't visited you in a while i've been busy.... i met someone, a boy his name is asher angel, Odd name isn't it? But he is amazing. His parents they built this adorable little house in the woods but they never got to finish it and now we are, he asked me to help him with it and i've never been more happier to say yes. We danced together the other day never once did i think i'd dance with another boy beside you....and we kissed I've never felt the way i felt when he kissed me, even when he touches me i get this crazy uncontrollable feeling but its amazing. I don't want to jump to conclusions and say im in love with him or anything but i think there is a big chance that i could, i could fall deeply in love with asher angel and I wouldn't stop myself'

{Thoughts on this story so far? Also ashannie in cabo is the cutest thing 🥺}