6

It was Saturday, my mom was at work and my dad was probably at a bar drinking his problems away per usual.

Im awoken by the doorbell ringing.

No one ever comes over, maybe dad forgot his keys again.

I groan slipping out of bed pulling a robe around my body and trudging down stairs

I open the door

"Back so soo-oh" my face drops when i see a smiling asher standing at my door

"Good morning" he says cheerily

"W-what are you doing here? How did you-"

He cuts me off.

Rude.

"Your friend jayden, i asked her yesterday at school. She was more than happy to tell me your address with a bit of convincing lets just say I definitely think her and armani are gonna hit if off"

His smile wide as he explained,

How can you be mad at that face?

I huff grabbing his hand and pulling him inside and upstairs.

"Eager are we?" He says once we reach my room, my cheeks turn bright red and i drop his hand

"Not cool angel, not cool" i shake my head

"Whats going on anyway? why are you here?"

"We're going shopping for the house so you" he stalks towards me edging closer to my ear

My breathing hitches

"need to get into that shower you stink" he pulls away pinching his nose.

I punch his shoulder "shut up you little shit maybe if you didn't show up unwelcomed i'd have time to not 'stink' as you say" i roll my eyes walking over to my closet and picking out a outfit.

"Sit here and be good" i point my finger at him "i'll be ten minutes" i say sternly then leave to go get ready.
++
I snatched the cereal box of the shelf placing it in the cart which i just so happened to be in "lucky charms check" I announced ticking the little box on our list.

Asher chuckled and set off running forward at full speed.

"Chocolate lots and lots of chocolate" I demand pointing to the isle filled with the sugary goodness

"Yes m'am"

Asher pushed me down the isle allowing me to choose my array of chocolate.

"All we need now is milk" i say reading through our list.

"Right" he replies pushing me to where the milk is stored.

I glanced at the cart i was sat in, scanning the piles of junk and occasional healthy food we had picked up.

There was definitely more that 5 bags worth of food here.

Asher grabbed two big cartons of milk placing it in with me.

I looked up at him arching my head back, he stared down at me.

"How are we getting this to the house?"

He winked shaking his head

"Thats for me to know shortcake and for you" he booped his finger on my nose "to find out"

I sigh relaxing back into the cart.

We payed for all the stuff which may i add was pricey, I insisted on contributing some money towards it because i would be eating everything we got aswell, but it was just deny deny deny.

I carried three bags in my hands as asher carried four.

A beeping causes me to stop walking.

"Thats our ride" asher turns to me smirking.

I turn to inspect our ride.

A black open top Porsche parked in front of us.

My eyes landed to the drivers seat where johnny orlando sat his sunglasses rested on his face.

"Hop in" he called out

I smiled at asher walking over and putting the bags in the back then sliding into the seat.

The car ride was filled with laughter and the boys singing at the top of their lungs.

I never thought in a million years one person can change you in the space of a few days.

Until now

{Sorry for slow updates I can't concentrate lately :)}