Chapter 3 - Meet The Pals

* Three months later,  you and the Best twins became close*

Y/N P.O.V.

I ran into Lijh's room and threw myself into his messy bed. He had been doing his seventh Just Dares video (which irl never came out) and was dared to, well...

 "Come on Y/N!  For the fans!"

 " Nuh, uh!  I'm not kissing you on camera for a silly video. " I turned to the camera laughing and said, "Hello people!  I'm just his editor!" He turned the camera off and say next to me.

"Y'know, when the fans want something, they want something. " He applied a deep voice and continued, "They will find you!  Kidnap you, burn your house down for dares!" 

 " Geez, your fans sound like nice people! " At that point, we both started laughing and then say in silence when we were down.  I feel something brush my hand and see it's Elijah's.  I blush and don't move it away.  He blushes too, quickly turns away and let's go.  The moment was over.  

 "I forgot to tell you!". He said all of a sudden, making me

jump a little.  He was smiling wide and was very excited, it kinda made me forget about the past scene.

"What?"

 "Guess who's all coming in tomorrow!?"

 " Who? " At this point In as excited as he is.

 "The rest of The Pals!  They'll be here for a while month!" I shove him and say,

 "You tell me now?  How rude is that?" He shrugs and shakes his head.  Running his fingers through his hair and standing up he smiles.  He is so cute.  

 "Ok, so I'm gonna go finish the video, I'll send it to you after so you can edit it, alright?"

 "Huh, oh yeah!  Sure!"

 " Cool, I'll see you... tomorrow? "

 "Yep!  Call me when you need me!" I wave to him and walk down his hallway, seeing myself out.  I passed Ethan and waved to him too.  He just smiled and waved back.  So much is going through my head right now.  The Pals were flying in tomorrow!  I finally get to meet some of Elijah and Ethan's best friends.  I had video chatted with Denis before when I was with Ethan, but that's about it.  All I know is that tomorrow couldn't come sooner. 

*The next day*

Sketch's P.O.V.

It was 6:45 in the morning and the plane was about to arrive.  I was already up and dressed in a short-sleeved shirt, tan shorts, and a Bandi hat.  Looking down at my phone I decided to call Y/N.  Hopefully, she was up already.

 "Hello?"  She answered after the third ring.  She sounded tired like she just woke up.

" Hey!  Sorry if I woke you up, but I figured you'd like to come over.  They took the early plane and will be here in half an hour. "

"Oh, cool.  Can I bring over Kate?". She seemed more awake now.

" Of course!  I had Ethan go get four coffees actually, so come over before he gets back.  They're not as good cold! "

"I'll be there soon!  Bye." She hung up and I just stood there in the middle of the kitchen.  She'd be here soon.d

Denis's  P.O.V.

The plane was landing and Corl was sleeping next to me.   Sub and Alex were in the seats behind us, and there was a baby who has been crying half the flight in front of us.  How Corl managed to sleep through it, I don't know.  It made for a good thumbnail on the blog we were going to be making on the main channel.  

"Hey!  Cork!  Wake up, the plane is landing."

" Errrm... I don't wanna get up... it's still early. "

"You can sleep in the rental car we got for the drive to Sketch's, but for now get up! " He opened his eyes and stared at me.  I could tell he was disgusted with the thought of getting up.

" You're so lazy Cork, " I laugh and he smiles.

 "Yeah, well I just like getting a regular night sleep, and not waking up at freaking 4 in the  morning to fly across a border!"

" Yeesh, someone's a little touchy today!  Don't wake the baby! " Sub said and everyone but Corl laughed.

"Aw, cheer up Braden, we'll be at Skootch's house in a bit. " Alex says as a lady goes on the speaker telling us it was time to get off.  We walked out of the plane and claimed our luggage, then we walked to the car dealership that our rental was at.  Everyone seemed awake now, including Corl who did not sleep in the car.  After about half an hour of driving, we arrived at Sketch's house.  He, Ethan, and two girls were all standing outside with coffees.  I recognized one of then girls, her name was Y/N I think, from a time I called Sketch and she was there.  The other girl must have been her friend.   I parked the car and we all got out.  Sketch and Ethan ran at us and tackled us like we hadn't seen them in ages (which was pretty true).

"Aiie guys!  How's it going?  Welcome to Skoplantis, your home for the next month!" The two girls walked up, Y/ N confidently and the other a little shyer.

"Hi!  I'm Y/N, Ethan and Elijah's editor!  And this is my friend Kate!"

" Hey... It's cool to finally meet you guys! " Corl, let me tell you.  He was staring at Kate and she was blushing.  

"Hi, I'm Corl, but you can call me Braden if you want...."

 "Smooth Corl, introduce yourself before even noticing the two people who's house were living at.  Real good start to keep a low profile." Sub said making us all laugh.  Kate and Cork just blushed.

" It's almost 7:30, let's get your stuff inside and we can make some coffee since we didn't buy enough.  Then we can get to know each other better. " Y/N said glancing at Corl.  She laughed as if to tell us she was joking.  Witty.  All I knew was that we'd be here for the next month and that I really wanted coffee.