Chapter 5 - Double Date 1

Sketch's P.O.V.

 "Did I just ask her out?  What was I thinking?  Why did she say yes!?"  Corl started freaking out immediately after Y/N and Kate left to get ready.  They'd be back at 11:30.

"Cork, Sketch did it too, and you'll have him on your side!  Your fine, and as you pointed out, she said yes!". Denis said, encouragingly.  I nodded but inside I felt the same way.  I had almost kissed her.  

"But I just met her, I wasn't really expecting her to say yes!"

" So you like her? "

"Yes!"

" Well, there you go! " Sub said patting him on the back. "But you might want to act less awkward, more like yourself!  Show her who you are. "

"Man Sub, that's the deepest thing you've ever said." Corl laughed and smiles at him.

" Thanks, guys. "

"Aye, I know Kate!  She's supper kind and funny, just a little shy!  Trust me, you'll love her when you get to know her!  Just act like how you do during recording, normal, and funny." I say and he nods.  I leave the guys in the living room and walk down the hall to my own room.  Closing the door I throw off my shirt and look through my dresser.  I through about three shirts that could work on my bed and just stood there, looking at them.  

 Come on!  Y/N is one of your closest friends, you've always liked her and she said yes so... That's a good sign, right?  Or does it mean I've already been friend zoned?  Stop thinking about it Lijh, she's never cared about your shirt before, or about your-

All my thoughts were stopped by my door opening.  Thank God it was just Corl.  He gave me an odd look them saw my bed and nodded.

 "Sorry that I just kinda barged in,  you ready for later?"

 " Yeah, but I'm kinda freaking out too.  Like, she's never cared about my shirt before and here I am deciding on the perfect one. " I actually laughed and shook my head at how stupid I sounded.

 "Hey, you could go with no shirt, she'd probably like that." ( I don't know why but it kinda felt like something Corl would say! 😄)  I shoved him and said,

 "Oh sure, walk into a restaurant with no shirt on and get the rest of you guys kicked out!  Great first date with someone!"

 " It would make a good video title. "

 "True..." He looks off to the side and I realize he probably didn't come in to joke around... For once.            "What's up Cork?"

 " Nothing, just thinking... What if she really doesn't like me, or what if she does!  I haven't been in a relationship for a while, and I'm going on a date with a girl I just met from a different frickin country! "

 "Don't sweat it, you're a great guy and Kate is a great girl, you know everyone ships it."

 " Same for you and Y/N. "

"Oh shush, I gotta change.  It'll be fine. " He nods and leaves my room, closing the door behind him.  I decide on a grey button up shirt and just black shorts.  I run my hand through my hair.  Just three more hours.

*Time skip to 11:30*

Y/N P.O.V.

Me and Kate are standing, yet again, Y Elijah and Ethan's front porch, waiting for them to open the door.

I wear a white blouse with a jean jacket and light blue jean shorts.  I have white high tops and my hair is still in a braid (But I redid it!).  Kate is wearing a pink shirt with no shoulders, white jean shorts, pink sandals, and her hair is in a bun.  We look... Well, pretty good!  And apparently, they thought so too.  When they opened the door, all they did was stare and Sub shouted from behind them,

 "That means, 'You look great, let's go!' In lover boy!"  Elijah glared at him and nervously laughed.  " Someone go find ASMR Darling for Denis! " Alex said and Sub leaned over for a high five.  Denis looked shocked but was just joking around.  I couldn't help but laugh at the scene of the six guys and soon everyone was cracking up.  Finally, when we all settled down, I waved goodbye to the others and walked to Elijah's car.  He got in the driver seat, I got in the passenger, and Cork and Braden got into the back.

 "So, uh, where do you guys want to go?"

 " Pizza! "

"Burgers!"

" Mexican! "

We all laughed at each other and decide on Mexican.  The drive there was anything but silent, and it was as if we'd known Corl forever.  I'm happy for Kate, but thinking that just reminds me that I'm here. Finally on a date.  With Elijah.