Chapter 10 - Everything's Better?

Y/N P.O.V.

He leaned over the table, and kissed me.  I kissed back and he walked around the table, still kissing me, and sat by me.  I was happy that he was back to how he was before but then I put my hand on his chest and pushed away.

 "Why'd you come back?  I thought I was a mistake?" 

 " Y/N, you are anything but a mistake.  I understand if you're mad but I overreacted, and I'm sorry. "

 "What about Ethan?  Everything is just so, complicated now that we're dating.  I mean, Ethan..." I started but just looked at Elijah.  I like him and I was sure he did too, but did Ethan? I see Elijah motion towards where Kate was standing, with Ethan.  He walked over and sat across from us.  I looked the the table and Elijah coughed.

 " Um, Y/N, Ethan wants to talk to you. " Elijah said.

 "You don't have to if you don't want to, Y/N.  Just know that I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to kiss you, it was out of just jealousy and really, it's gone now.  I'm happy for you and Lijh, and I don't like you like that.  I just really hope we can be friends again, less awkward.  More like before." Is smiled at Ethan and nodded my head.  I didn't really know what to say.  Within a day one of my best friends became my partner, it was just a little confusing to be honest.  But I knew we could work it if Ethan really didn't care about me like that and only Elijah did.  I stood up and hugged Ethan, then Elijah.

 "Thanks guys.  I'm really glad this was sorted out and we can go back to goofing around a bunch like before.  Anyways, we're at the carnival." I say smiling.

 " Yeah... Rollercoaster first!  I called it, we're riding it before anything else! " Ethan said and I smiled at Elijah.  It was good to have both of them back to normal.  We walked together to Kate.

 "You guys good?" She asked and I smiled nodding. "Thank God!  You guys are too good of friends for me to stick up too like that!  When Ethan was standing over here with me I just sorta glared at him but I didn't say anything cause I didn't want to hurt your feelings!"

"Yeah, you intimidated me though!". Ethan said and we all laughed.  I hugged Kate and it turned into one great big group hug.  It was nice having all of my best friends back.  

Corl' s P.O.V.

Seeing Ethan, Elijah, Kate, and Y/N walk back together, laughing made me smile.  I ran over to them, the guys following.me.

"What happened?  Are you guys okay?" Alex asked beating me to it.

"We're good!  Just a bit of twin mix-up that's all! ". Y/N said laughing.  No one questioned it.                                  "I'm sorry I ran off before, but we were thinking of hitting the rollercoaster  first!" Y/N said.  I looked at Kate who was smiling behind her.b

"Sure, it doesn't look too bad!" Sub said glancing towards the coaster a couple good trucks away.

" Sure! " Denis and I said at the same time.  Alex shrugged.  Y/N smiled and grabbed Sketch's hand pulling him towards the coaster.  

"Race you guys!" She yelled taking off with Ethan, and Elijah behind her.  Kate went to follow but turned around and grabbed my hand.

" Come on Braden!  Let's beat them! "Everyone took off running but Sketch pulled through and beat us.

"No fair!  You got a head start! " Alex said and Denis nodded.  We all got into line which took about ten minutes to get on.  Sketch and Y/N were in the front, me and Kate behind them, Ethan and Sub next, then Denis and Alex.  The coaster started and we all had a pretty fun time screaming our heads off.  They rest of the day we rode everything at least twice and ate a.while bunch of carnival foods.  Soon it was 5:00.

 "Time to go already?  We should came at like 2:00 so we could see the place lot up at night. " Kate said as we walked back to Sketch's car.

"Well, did you have fun?". I asked her.  She smiled and leaned against the car.

"Of course I did!" I mean closer to her and kiss her.  Y/N and Sketch was up and giggle.

"Hey!  We have to drive this thing!" Sketch says and we pull away.  

"Yeah, yeah well you took too long! " I say.  We all get into the car and Sketch drives to his house.  When we get out Kate and Y/N go to their car which they didn't end up needing.  

"But guys!  See you tomorrow!" Kate said waving.

" Corl send me your video and tell the others to do the same! " Y/N said.  They got into their own car and drive off.  Sketch slaps me on the back.

"You sure like Kate." He says frowning.  " So, what are you gonna do when you go back to Canada? "