Chapter 16 - Take it Easy

( Yeah... I just realized dat most of these chapters are in Your P.O.V. so lets go to someone else! )

*Time Skip to four days after da fire*

Sketch's P.O.V.

It had been four days since the fire, and I had regained memory of the situation.  As soon as we separated at the stairs, I went to my patio instead of the front like everyone else.  Making it to the patio I saw a man in black peering at me from the woods.  I could barely make out the face but I new it was Jack.  I ran back into the house (stupid, I know) to find Y/N.  I regretted leaving her.  The smoke surrounded me, as I stumbled around for her I dropped to my knees.  After that everything went black.

Y/N and Ethan had stayed at the hospital with me, visiting frequently and trying to cheer me up.  Alex went home a day ago all bandaged up.  He had a closer encounter with Jack.  

"I hate the hospital, they smell like old people and soap."  I say to Y/N and Ethan who are sitting next to my bed.

"Hey, I already know bro.  I edited that video for you about a year ago, remember?"  Ethan laughed.  (I did say that once, huh?)

"Yeah, before you got the better editor!"  She said, grinning at Ethan.  He shrugged and looked at the tv in the corner of the room.

"So, uh.  Any news on Jack?"  I ask trying to change the subject.

"The authorities are looking for him, they've spoken with Alex and we told them you saw him at the edge of your woods.  No one has caught him though."  Y/N smiled at me, obviously trying not to worry me.

"I'm not a child, I can take the truth.  Just because I have to stay in bed all day doesn't mean I'm as much of a kid at heart as you are!"  I tease and she sticks her tongue out at me.  

"How are you feeling, hon?"  A nurse says now walking into the room.  Y/N and Ethan step back so she can look at me.

"Good, better than I did the day of the fire.  Uh... do you have any clue on when I get to go home?"  I say, hoping she'll let me go today.  I only needed the mask for the day and the day after the fire, I've felt fine just tired since then.

"Actually, that was why I came in, your free to go hon!  We just need your brother to fill out some paperwork and you're all set!  Your lungs are weaker than they were before but that's just because of the smoke.  You'll need to rest and take it easy (Heh heh) but you'll be fine other than that."  I can't believe I get to get out of this place.  Y/N walks over to me and gives me a big hug.

"Ethan, why don't you go fill out that paperwork?"  She says and Ethan nods.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys too it, but remember Elijah, your lungs are still weak so don't go kissing her for more than usual."  Y/N stood up, laughing, and pushed him out of the room.  I grinned at her and shook my head.

"So, I'm going home?  What about... well...."

"My house, Elijah.  You can stay at my house until we figure things out."  She sits on my bed next to me and I through my legs over the side to sit next to her.  She's so beautiful right now.  Her hand slips into mine and we sit in silence for a while.

"Well, Ethan is probably finishing up the work now, let me help you get your stuff together!"  She says, standing up.  I stand up too, but kind of sway.  It's been a while but I regain balance.  She covers her smile but I see it.

"Hey?  What gives?  I'm still weak here!"  I say pulling her in.  She hugs me and lets go, looking into my eyes.  We kiss, which is something I haven't been able to do for a while.  We part and look around the room.  I only have some little gift shop items to carry.  I'm not going to miss this place.

Corl's P.O.V.

"Ayyyyyye guys!  I'm back!"  Sketch says, opening the front door of Kate and Y/N's house.  We all look away from the movie we're watching and get up.  It's like one giant dog pile on him.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm sorry about your house."

"Glad your back."

"Skooootch is back in da houze!"  ( That was Sub )

"He guys!  I'm glad you're all okay!  How's the house, Kate?"  Sketch says looking around.

"It's all under control, but uh, what about your... situation?"  She replied looking at everyone.

"Yeah... I was wondering that too.  We'll be staying here until we find a new house though, right?"  Kate and Y/N nods and Ethan walks in front of everyone.

"Actually, guys.  Sub and I were talking, with consult of Corl and Denis, and we found a place for us, Lije!"  He said and I smile.  I know what he's talking about.

"That's great and all but, you didn't ask me?"  Sketch replies, obviously messing around.

"Wait... what do you mean with consult of Corl and Denis?"  Y/N asks, confused.

"Well, uh, I tried to tell you before Y/N.  We're-"

"We're leaving Canada behind and moving here, babay!"  I say, jumping up and making Sketch, Kate, and Y/N stare at us.     "Surprise?"  

A/N

Hey there peeps.  I'm back and thanks again for everyone who is reading this!  I was kind of running out of ideas of how to get to this point ( because I suck at writing :3 ) so here we are.  Thanks for voting on ma story guys, I know it's only two peeps right now but it makes me sooo happy knowing people actually like what I write.  So yeah, see you in da next chapter!