Chapter 8 - Movie Night and Carnival Day

Corl's P.O.V.

As we all walked out of the hospital, no in a happier mood, I see Y/N and Sketch holding hands.  Ohh.  I kinda smile and look after them when I feel a cool, soft hand wrap itself into my own.  It was Kate.  I blush and she just grins.

"Hey, I uh... I'm sorry I kinda, kissed you over there!". I mumbled and she just pulled me aside.

" You guys go ahead!  Lijh, we'll catch up soon.  Don't leave without us. " She turned to face me as the others walked off.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, I'm just glad your alright." She kisses me lightly on the cheek and before I knew it I had pulled her in and we started kissing like before.  Only somehow, each kiss was better than the last.  She pulled away giggling.

"So uh-  Sketch and Y/N are a Thing now?" I asked awkwardly.  She held my hand again and we started walking.

" Yeah, I'm really happy for her. "  I don't know if it's what I should do but, I'm gonna go for it.

"Well, y 'know if their dating... Doesn't that mean that we should date too?  Will you?... I mean...." She turned to me and we stopped walking.  She kissed. my cheek again in the middle of the lobby and said,

"I knew you'd ask sooner or later.  Of course Braden!" We smiled and walked to Sketch's car.  Both sketch and Y/N grinned seeing us.  We popped into the back and Y/N said,

"Maybe that date started something better, and wasn't so bad after all."

Y/N P.O.V.

When we got back to Ethan and Elijah's house we all gathered around their kitchen table like how we did when they first arrived.

 "So, what do you guys wanna do?  It's 5:45 and we're going to the carnival tomorrow.  Suggestions?". Elijah said looking around.

" We could order pizza and just hangout. " Denis said.

"And watch a movie in our pajamas." Alex added in his British accent.  I nodded and turned to Ethan who was just sitting quietly at the corner of the table.

 "That sounds good. Lijh, Ethan?  You own the house after all!" I say laughing.  Both of them nod and all of a sudden I get a great idea .

 "Sleepover!  Can Kate and I spend the night?" Elijah shrugs and says,

 " Sure!  But where will you sleep? "

 "Denis could sleep downstairs in the extra couch with Sub and I." Alex said and Denis nodded .

 "And then Y/N can sleep with you, and Kate can sleep with Corl!" Sub said making goo-goo eyes at us.  We laughed and I turned to Elijah.

 " Well? "

 "Sure, why not." 

 " Great!  I'll go home with Kate and we'll be back with some clothes and essentials.  You guys order a pizza! "

 "Okay Mom!" He said and we all laughed.  Kate and I ran home to get out things, and drive our car over in case we needed it for tomorrow.  When we got back they had already gotten the pizza and were scrolling through Netflix.  I curled up in Elijah's lap and Kate did the same to Corl.  We watched about three movies and then realized it was 11:45 at night.  Everyone said goodnight and Denis went upstairs to get his stuff for the couch.  Elijah led me into his room and I laughed seeing it.

 "I expect this room cleaned or no carnival tomorrow!" There were clothes on the ground and on his dresser but other than that it wasn't really that messy.  He smiled and patted the spot next to him on his bed.  I say down next to him and we just sat there.  I'm the edge of the bed, our feet dangling over the floor.  All of a sudden he turned to me and said,

 "You know your beautiful, right?". I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.

" And that means I should get my beauty sleep! ". He smiled and got into bed.  He was by the wall and I was on the edge.  I fell asleep quickly and dreamy of who knows what, but it was all happy.

I woke up in the morning at 7:05 and noticed Elijah's arm around me.  I yawned and grabbed.my phone from his nightstand and scrolled through Twitter.  He woke up about ten minutes later and smiled at me.  

"What time is it?". He mumbled and I showed him my phone.  " I smell bacon. "Like that he was up.  I giggled and got off his bed.  I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change passing Corl's room.  I couldn't help but peek inside and saw Corl and Kate cured up together like how we had been.  It made me so happy seeing that they were happy.  After I changed I went back to Elijah's room and then we both went downstairs.

"Morning!  I've made breakfast!" Alex said pointing at the table filled with bacon and pancakes.

" Alex you didn't have to do that! "

"Denis helped too!". He said pointing to where Denis and Sub were watching tv and Ethan was on his phone.

" Welp, today's the day for the carnival!  I'm so excited! ". I say sitting down next to Elijah at the table.  The four boys come to join us.  Halfway through the meal Corl and Kate come down too. We greet them and they join us at the table.  I couldn't wait to go to the carnival.  Looking at the clock I noticed we still had a little more than three hours.  Why was I do inpatient?

Sketch's P.O.V.

When we finished up breakfast we all just moped around a bit.  We all went to record our vodeos, one for The Pals channel and then separate ones for our own channels.  I handed them off to Y/N Why I started editing.

"You really gonna wear a black crop -top, jean shorts, and a sweater to the carnvial? " I ask curiously.

"Why?  Does it look bad?"

" No, of course not!  Just wondering. " We just sat there and I decided that to change the subject.  "You know that the rest of The Pals want you to edit for them, along with.me and Ethan.  Are you good with that?" She got out of my chair ( which she always liked to takeover) and say by me on my bed.

"Of course I do, Lijh!  But if I ever need help, I know I have you." We kissed for a few seconds and heard Sub's voice.

"Great!  A thumbnail for our vlog!  Sketch kissed his editor!" He ran and I jumped up to chase him.  Y/ N out her hand on me and said with a grin,

"You heard him!  Kisses his editor.  They were the ones who asked me to edit.for them!  That won't go by me, don't worry.  I smile and she goes back to editing.  Soon it's time to go.  

"I call shotgun this time!" Corl said making Kate and Y/N laugh.  We drove for about half an hour before reaching the carnival.  When we get out we meet up with Sub, Denis, Alex, and Ethan.

"Lets get in line for  wristbands!  Then we can go on any ride in the park! " Corl said excitingly

 "Dude, you sound like your three!". Sub said and we all laughed.  

" Hey, Y/N?  Can I talk to you? ". Ethan says.  She nods and they walk off to some picnic benches.  I didn't think anything of it and we s told in line for five minutes.  

"I'm gonna go find Y/N and Ethan!". I said running off to get them.

Denis' P.O.V.

I  see Y/N run past us crying.  Kate runs after her and we all  go off in Ethan's direction, finding him on a bench.  He was holding his stomach and got up saying,

" I gotta find Elijah!  Talk to him, explain.... " He got up and ran.  Nobody did anything so I just muttered to Corl,

"What the hell just happened? "