Chapter Six - Double Date 2

(Okay, all I'm going to say before this is I frickin love the picture at the top!!!)

Y/N P.O.V.

We walked into the restaurant and followed a girl to a booth in a corner.

 "Enjoy!". She said handing us the menus, " Your waiter will be here in a few minutes! "

We all looked at the drinks and decided so we'd be ready.

 "So...". I said and we all laughed.  I say next to Kate and across from Elijah.  Corl opened his mouth to say something but at that time the waiter came over.

" Hi, my name is Liz and I'll be taking care of you today.  Can I start you off with drinks? " Both Kate and I got ice teas, Elijah got Sprite, and Corl got Coke. (I know, it's so Mexican!  Idk ok? 😅)  Liz walked off to get us drinks and we started talking all at once.  I was growing used to Corl, he was pretty funny.  Kate kept giggling and staring at him, he just kinda stared back.  I turned to Elijah who had been looking at me.  I blushed and he smiled.

"So, tell me why you agreed to go out with me?  Is it because you knew Kate would come too?"  His question took me by surprise but I just smiled and said,

"No... I just, kinda liked you since I moved in... That's all." I blush even more and so does he.

" Well, that's good for me, because I felt the same way." Suddenly, my phone buzzed ruining the moment. I ignored it and shrugged.  Liz came back with the drinks and we ordered a main meal.  I got a taco salad, Kate got burritos, and Corl and Elijah both got loaded nachos.  My phone buzzed again and then once more.  I.laugh and go to silence it, but figure that  I had gotten three texts that I should read them.

I practically dropped my phone, correction, I did drop my phone when I saw the texts.

 "Y/N?  Are you okay?". Elijah said with a worried face.

" I- 'm fine.  I just... Kate, bathroom, now! Sorry, guys I just don't feel so good right now! " Kate nodded and I practically pulled her into the girls' room.  I broke down in scared tears, right there.

Sketch's P.O.V.

 "Somethings up dude!  When do girls ever go to the bathroom on a date?  If they're hating it!  And both of them went!" Corl was freaking out and I just put a hand on his shoulder.

 "Relax, they were clearly having a good time it was those texts.  Somethings up but it's not us.  I hope she's alright though...." What has been sent to her to make her freak out that badly?

Y/N P.O.V.

 "Y/N!  Chill out and talk to me girl!". Even though she didn't sound like it, she was scared and wanted me to feel better.  She. had. both arms wrapped around me as I lounged in the corner by a hand dryer.  I was all choked up and couldn't speak so I just handed her my phone.  Her reaction was the same as mine.

*text*

Jack-  Hey babe, ik I haven't seen you in a whole, and ik you wanted space but I finally found you.  Im here, babe, in Massachusetts.

Jack-  ik ur probably mad but give me a second chance, I've changed.  Meet me at the Mexican restaurant by the mall.  If you don't show in half an hour ill leave and take the hint.

Jack-  luv u babe. 😘

*end of text*

" How dare he?  That stalking bish cheated on you, and now he wants back?  How the heck did he find you? "

 "I don't know... But all I know is that we should leave.". Kate Moss and we step out of the bathroom, hoping Jake isn't already here.  We reach out table and Elijah and Cork scoot out to see if we're okay.  Just as I was about to explain that we had to go, I heard a terribly familiar voice.  Jack.

"Y/N!  There you are!  I'm so glad you... Came?  Who the heck are these guys?  Did you stand me up by coming to the place I asked you out too with two guys?  You coulda just said no!" Elijah and Corl stand in shock.  

"No, Jack.  It's not what you think, though it you really think that I stood you up here, well... That's how you treated me and why I broke up with you!  I was already here on a date with-" He cut me off as I gestured towards the two guys.  He didn't let me finish and he.just.glared at Corl.  Corl.  All of a sudden he jumps.

"So you are how tricking ugly he is?  The only thing he has are those blue eyes but I got more!  Musclez, looks, money!  This jerk isn't getting in my way! " He punched Corl in the head, hard, and Corl fell limp.  He obviously got knocked out.  Jack looks all over our table and grabs a fork, getting ready to stab him Elijah knocks him out the way.  Kate is crying by Corl's side and a crowd has formed.  Elijah is vigorously defending Cork, and I notice Liz at my side.

"We already called the.cops, what's happening?"

" My ex knocked out the wrong guy, and now he has the right guy in his hands... Will the cops be here soon? ". But Liz doesn't get to answer because I see the cops pull in.  Elijah has Jack de-armed and pinned down.  The cops rush in and take Jack, telling Elijah to back off for now.  A parametric runs to Corl and takes him away on a cot.  Before I know it Kate is riding in an ambulance and Lijh and I are following in his car.  A tear rolls down my cheek as I park and he leans over to wipe it.  I notice we walk into the hospital holding hands.

A/N

Sooooo this was that chapter where everything kinda starts happening.  Haven't uploaded in a while but hey, not that many people have read this so... Hopefully, you liked this chapter, next chapter is already written out, just needs editing. Anyways thx and byeee!