Chapter 18 - New Girl, New Crush

Denis's P.O.V.

I came back with the guys holding chips, some pop, and candy.  Yknow, the healthy stuff.  Ethan and Kate were walking towards us, wet.

 "Where's Elijah and Y/N?" I asked and they snickered.  Kate pointed over her shoulder and I saw them making out far in the water.

 " Well then, they don't get any food! " Alex said setting stuff down on the blanket.

 "Hear that?  Y'all don't get any food!" Kate yelled at them.  They broke apart and stared at us, than half swam half ran towards us.  We all sat down on the blanket and talked about random stuff like swearing accidentally on camera, then I saw her.  It has been a while, two years maybe.  Corl was looking at her to, then looked at me.  Elijah stopped talking at stared at us.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head.

" Go say hi, Denis!  I know you want to! " Corl said, smirking.

"But that's... Awkward.  It's been two years." I reply

 "What's happening?" Elijah asked again, clearly confused.

 "Denis's old roomate, Sam is here." Corl explained.  I have him a look and realized I started blushing.  

 "Go say hi, Denis!" Elijah said and Y/ N nodded.

 "I'd love to meet another girl!" Y/ N said with a smile.  I shrugged and stood up with a sigh.

 "Oh, fine.  But Braden, you're coming with me!" He shrugs too, and stands up next to me.  We walk across the beach to where she's sitting alone.  

 " Uh, Sam? " I say grabbing her attention.  She looks up from her phone and beams.

 "Denis!  And Braden!  It's so good to see you!  How long it been, two years?" She said standing up to hug us.  I hugged her back and felt me blush again.  C'mon Denis, not right now!  Don't go back to any old feelings you once had for her!

 " It's good to see you too!  Why are you here? " Braden asks and she smiles at him.

 "After leaving Denis's house I left Canada all together!  I moved down to New York and come out here every-so-often for the scenery aspect the city doesn't have!  Why are you here?" She asked and I don't answer.  She left the country and I didn't even know, man it really has been long.  Braden pulls me out from my thoughts by answering her question.

 " Actually, Sub and Alex are here too!  We're visiting Sketch and Ethan.  You wanna come over? "

 "Oh sure!  I'm here alone so more people would be much more entertaining!" We walked back across the beach to our blanket.

 " Hey Sam!  Long time no see! " Alex said, standing up to hug her.  Sub and Elijah got up and shook her hand (they didn't know her that personally).

 "Hey Sam!  This is my girlfriend, Y/N.  And this is Kate, Corl's girlfriend!" Elijah said to her.  They both got up and smiled.

 " It's nice to meet another girl around here!  Where are you from? " Kate asked.

 "Along the border of New York actually!"

" Cool, so your not far!  The guys said you were roommates with Denis! " Y/N says and I hold back a groan.  I don't really know how I feel about talking about then.  Sam just shrugged and replied,

"Yeah!  Back in Canada!  I really miss the company of all them though.  We made so many collaborative videos!  It was so fun!" Her smile was as beautiful as ever.  Pull it together, Denis!  She's your old friend, act like it and be less awkward!

*Time Skip to later at night at your house*

Y/N P.O.V.

We invited Sam to come over for dinner.  We were just planning on ordering pizza and watching Netflix, but she said she was okay with that.  I don't know if I'm going crazy or something, but Denis is obviously head over heels for her.  He's just acting so much less open and more awkward around her, but I get it.  I was changing into my pajamas when Elijah knocked on my door.

"One sec, Lije!" I say throwing my pants on.  I walk to the door and open it.  He was wearing the Nyan Cat shirt and some sweatpants.

" Cute, just like I told you it would be! " I say, hugging him.  He hugs me back and grins.

"Yeh, I guess so."  I walk over to my bed and pick up my phone.

" So... 45 minutes? " I say, hoping he'll get the hint.  He sucked his cheeks into his mouth and nodded.

"Yeah... I guess.  You know I had no part in it but we're going to look at the house tomorrow.  You should come!" He said sitting on my bed.  I sat by him.

" I know, I will.  It's not even really that far.  We've just always been 45 seconds apart rather than minutes.  And I love you so I'll have to deal with your decisions. "

"I love you too, and we can work it out together." He looks at my wall and then his face lights up.

" Hey... What if you and Kate moved in with us, too? " He said smiling at me.  I loved the idea but then realized that we just moved here.

"Is love that but would the other Pals want that?  And plus, we moved here five months ago!  We'd need to sell the house to pitch in money!" He shook his head.

" You don't have to move in but if you do you don't need to pitch any money in!  You've helped us so much right now and always!  Plus, The Pals won't mind, they all love you and Kate.  And if you're gonna edit for them too... " I nodded.

"Well talk about it with them downstairs, but we'd pitch in either way.  And... Thanks."

" For what? "

"For this." I leaned on and kissed him.  We sat kissing on my bed for a while then got up.  We walked downstairs hand in hand and when we got downstairs we gasped.

A/N

Ye, I added in Sam because I figured that either Sub, Alex, or Denis needed more of a part in the story so I have Denis a love interest!  I also left in a kinda cliffhanger!  So that's always great!  Thanks so much of you're reading this, I really hope you enjoy it!  Until da next chapter, byee!  😁