Chapter 21 - The End?

Y/N P.O.V.

I looked at everyone as I reached for my phone in my pocket.  I nearly dropped it in shock.

 "... Jack...." I said quietly.  The authorities had never gotten a hold of him, never found him.  Authorities suck.  Kate pulled out her own phone.

 " Ill call 911 just in case! " She said, already dialing.  Elijah nodded at me and I pressed the answer button.  It was now on speaker and everyone was crowded around it.  We were standing in the front yard of the house, waiting for someone on the other line to pick up.

 "Hello, Princess.  I see you're looking for a new house with your new friends.  You can still come back to me, Y/N.  Those idiots are useless, I promise to love you again!  I won't hurt you, Y/N, but I can hurt them.  Remember that, Princess." And then he hung up.  I crashed to the ground on my knees and started crying.  Elijah bent down and kissed me.

" It's okay, Y/N.  The police on Kate's line heard everything.  They'll be able to pin-point the call... Somehow.  But for now, don't worry.  You have us. " I smiled at him and looked into his eyes.  We kissed again and I played with his hair as we deepened it.  When we pulled away I stood up and hugged everyone.  A lady with a clipboard came up to us, she was the one who showed us around the house.

"I don't mean to interrupt but, do you have any interest in buying the house?" She said with a fake smile.  Everyone looked at each other and Corl stepped up.

"Yes, we do, but is there anyway that you can hold onto it for a while.  We want to check out some things in the... Area... Before buying it."

" Yeah, we gotta know if Jack knows where we are. " Sub muttered and Denis nudged him.  "Y'all always attack me!" He said with a grin and we all laugh.  The lady was looking through the papers and sighed.  She picked up her phone and dialed a number.

" Jimmy, I've found a group of kids who want the house.  They need to place it on hold or something, first. "

 "I'm gotta kid!" Ethan whispered making a pouting face.  We all laughed again and the lady shushed us.  I looked down at my phone and frowned.  Why did I never block Jack?  He just keeps spamming texts to me.  I looked down at my phone and started ignoring everything around me.  Before I knew it Elijah was holding my free hand and dragging me away.

 " Huh? " I said confused as he brought me behind a tree.  He handed me Kate's phone.

 "He-hello?  Oh, really?  That's great!  What?  Oh... Oh, I'll be right there!  Can I bring my friends?  Okay.  I got it!  Bye." Elijah looked at me, confused.

 " Who was it?  I mean, what did they want.  We knew who they were but they said they needed to take to you. "

 "Jack... They found him.  He... He was at my house.  The authorities were there for an extra precaution.  They got him..." I can barely realize what I myself am saying.  Elijah is grinning war to ear.

 " That's great!  It means we don't need to put the house on hold or anything!  Lets tell the others! ". He led me to them again and I felt myself smiling while telling them.  

" There's just one thing.   I'm going to see him. "

Sketch's P.O.V.

 "Are you crazy?  He'll kill you?" Alex exclaimed at Y/ N.

 "Not me, us.  Or at least Kate." Y/ N said glancing at Kate.  She nodded.

"As long as he's under guard and behind bars, okay!"

" I'll come, too! " Corl said running his head.

"So will I.  He can't hurt you anymore Y/N." My love for Y/ N was strong, I would risk my life for her.  ❤

"Alex, Sub, Denis, and Ethan.  Can you stay here and fill out the paperwork?" Y/ N asked and they nodded.  Everything was going so fast.  One second we were dreading him and now we were going to him.

"I'm driving, where to?" I asked her as we walked to the car hand in hand.

" The crazy home half an hour away. " She replied cooly.

Y/N P.O.V.

I tried to act brave, to be strong, but I couldn't tell if it was working.  Walking into the home I hurried my head into Elijah's shoulder.  He kissed me on the forehead and checked us in.  I hugged Kate and thanked her for always being there.  It was like the source of our miserable past life was gone.  We walked into a room with a glass wall and a door on the other side.  I sat on a chair and Elijah sat next to me.  Kate and Braden were behind us.  The door opened and two guards walked in with a familiar person in between.  Jack.

"I see you decided to come after all, Princess." He said calmly.

"Jack, you know that you could have prevented this in many ways.  You were never the murderous type, but I should have never trusted you. " I replied and he grinned.

"You really think this 'new one' will love you like I did?  He'll dump you soon and then where will you live?  Not in the same house as him, that's for sure! " I grinded my teeth and referred coming for a second.

"Don't talk to her like that!  You never loved her!  You cheated on her and got her in and situations!  You never loved her, Jack.  Not the way Elijah does! " Kate said growing as angry as me.

"I love Y/N and I always will.  Murder isn't an option in my life." Elijah said squeezing my hand.  Jack sat there and grinned.

" Are we done here? "

"Are we?" I ask back.

" Why yes we are!" He got out of his chair and walked close up to the glass.  The guards followed behind him but he spoke in a whisper.

"I'll escape here like I did that jail.  You won't be safe until you're in my arms again, Princess." The guards took him out of the room and I sighed.

" You did good, Y/N.  Facing him like that. " Elijah said and I kissed him.  

"Thanks, all of you."

* Time Skip one month later*

The new house is really feeling like home, it's large and has enough room for everyone.  I love living with everyone even though they can be annoying at times.  They all made videos clearing up the time when they didn't record for a while.  Everything has been unpacked now.  Kate and I have started editing together and really enjoy it.  Jack commited end game during lunch hours one day at the home.  It was like everything was okay again.  Elijah pulled me close as we lay in bed, dragging me out of my thoughts.

"I love you." He said.  I didn't answer because I kissed him.  His lips were velvet and we deepened the kiss.  I played with his hair and he wrapped his arms around me.  When we broke we grinned and lay down again.

Home.

A/N

Hey peoples!  This wasn't a very good chapter but there will be one more after this!  A time skip five years into da future!  Thanks if you're reading this, I really appreciate it!  😊