Part 1: The CPU's Introduction To The Mustang

Before we get there however, let's start at the beginning.

Location: Lastation Basilicom

Within the halls of the Lastation Basilicom was the CPU, Black Heart, or, by her human name, Noire.

Noire was in her office sorting out her paperwork, as usual, and causally went by her day until she heard a knock. "Come in!"

The door opened and in came Noire's little sister, Uni, or, known by her CPU Candidate name, Black Sister.

"Hey Noire." She said. "What is it Uni?" Noire asked. "You've uh, got a call. It's from that guy. Führer King Bradley."

"B-Bradley!?"

Noire was shocked at hearing his name.

King Bradley was known throughout Gamindustri as the feared leader of the Black Ops, an assassination organization located across all 4 nations with it's headquarters located in Lastation, which was coincidentally the border between Lastation, the prosperous nation, and the Lastation Slums, a poor area of Lastation.

Though Bradley seemed liked an ally to Noire due to the numerous times he and the Black Ops had assisted Noire and her army in battle, Noire treated Bradley as someone who could be trusted with a grain of salt.

Noire had always had that feeling that Bradley could turn on her in a split second. And she made Bradley know how she felt about him.

"Give me the phone." Uni handed Noire the phone as she walked out.

Noire brought the phone to her ear.

"Hello? This is CPU Black Heart."
"No need for formalities Noire. I know who you really are."
"You say that like a creeper."
"Now now no need for that. Anyways, I was wondering if you could come to watch this year's State Alchemist Exams."
"Again with this Bradley? Listen, for the last time, I'm never gonna go! Alchemy is a myth! It's all just magic and special skills!"
"Oh really? What if I told you that I've managed to grab the attention of the other three goddesses to come and watch."
"Is that supposed to impress me? Neptune is easy to convince as well as Vert and Blanc's will do anything to relieve her boredom from reading all day."
"Well, I got their attention due to a profile."
"And can I see this profile?"

Bradley had sent a profile to Noire as she read it to him via the speaker on her phone.

"Hm let's see. Name, Alex Mustang. Location, Lastation Slums, Age. W-Wait! I know I don't watch your exams but I've heard they're highly dangerous! Why have a kid THAT young compete!?

Noire heard Bradley chuckle as he took a sip of his coffee over the phone.

"Calm down Noire. This kid, Alex Mustang, he isn't just any ordinary, hyperactive kid. He knows how the world works and is incredibly smart. Trust me. Come and this kid will blow your mind away."

Noire knew Bradley had her invested.

"F-Fine! I'll go but only cause I have free time to spare for once got that!?"

"I understand. See ya soon."

Noire heard Bradley hang up.

Just then Uni game back into the room. "So um, what did Bradley want Noire?" "Uni, I'm gonna be out for a bit. Stay safe." "Y-Yes I will Noire!"

Noire then transformed into Black Heart as she flew to where the State Alchemist Exams were being held, at Planeptune.

Location: Planeptune Coliseum

The Planeptune Coliseum truly was an amazing structure. It hosted many big events such as fights, concerts, festivals, and many more.

Now that the Black Ops were expanding nation wide, they seized the opportunity to have the final portion of the exams, the Alchemy Test, at the coliseum, so people could he amazed by the skill shown by the alchemists.

"Well well, seems as if someone's late. As usual." Said Purple Heart to Black Heart as she had just arrived.

"Oh shut it. Your the one always late anyways." "I know. But it felt good to get payback."

"Now now, we're here to watch not bicker." Said Green Heart. "Well why can't we bicker!? This shit's taking to long to start!" Loudly complained White Heart.

The four CPU's saw Bradley stand up on the podium as he spoke into the mic. "Ladies and Gentlemen of Planeptune. I am honored to have you all gathered here today, at the Coliseum, to witness the astonishing power of Alchemy. Let the Alchemy Portion of the exam, begin!"

All then participants began to use some white chalk to draw weirs but cool looking circular pattens on the ground as they all placed their hands on it as blue light illuminated the circle as numerous artifacts were made.

Such as a rose, a ring, and a small sculpture. However, they were all tired.

Then, one giant tower emerged from the middle as an old man had performed the transmutation, however, he was exhausted, and, just when he thought he had completed the transmutation, he didn't.

The structure crumbled apart as giant pieces fell to the floor. The CPU's were ready to act and ave them.

However, out nowhere, a burst of flame somehow traveled perfectly through the air as it took out every last piece of rubble without scorching anyone.

"H-How did that happen!?" All four CPU's thought. They knew fire was uncontrollable and was erratic.

Bradley just smirked while looking at the goddesses as he pointed at something.

The four CPU's followed his point and saw what he was pointing at.

"It's, him." Black Heart said.

They eyes all landed apon short and very young looking kid with black hair and bright red eyes. He wore a simple black cloak over a black shirt, jeans, and black shoes.

They took a closer look at him as they saw his name tag. 'That's definitely the boy Bradley mentioned.' The four goddesses thought as the boy had sparks around his right hand.

'That's Alex Mustang.'

Alex Mustang: 6 Years Old During the State Alchemist Exams