Part 6: The 5th Laboratory

(Gonna be a long one guys! So enjoy!)

Night Time

"So, there it is

"So, there it is. Laboratory 5." Said Alex as he stood in front of the gate alongside Uni who had wanted to come with him.

"Most the things used here should still be there. Though abandoned for a year, since Noire didn't really care for it, no order was made so it was abandoned and left alone and untouched." She said.

"I assume the cameras are still on?"

"Yep. Though, they aren't linked to Noire's computer. Trust me I've gone through it. Even so, avoid the cameras just to be safe."

Alex nodded as he placed his hands on the wall opening it as Uni went HDD and simply flew over it.

Alex knew that since the place was abandoned, all doors were automatically locked for good so Alex needed to find a vent or window to open.

Thankfully he did find a vent as Black Sister flew up and opened it as she went back down.

"Get on my shoulders. I'll gently lift you up so you can get in."

He nodded and gently jumped on top of Black Sister's shoulders as she flew up until Alex was able to crawl into the vent as he went deeper in as Black Sister stayed outside on guard.

"Damn. This vent is so narrow. If I were normal sized then Uni would've have to enter and the plan would be ruined. It really is a good thing I'm so short."

Alex stopped for a moment of realization.

"What the hell am I even saying!? It's a bad thing that I'm short!

A Few Minutes Later

Alex had found the end of the vent as he kicked the exit open and flipped out of the vent and onto the floor below.

"So far so good." He said.

The place was eerily quiet so it meant Alex for sure was alone, or, at least he hoped he was.

He didn't wanna deal with anyone bad guys who could secretly live here.

He was currently in a dimly lit room and opened the door.

He entered a big area that had tons of pillars and lights.

"Woah. What the hell?" Said Alex as he noticed a giant transmutation circle with an area of it covered in blood.

He went to the blood and touched it.

"Cold. Barely wet. This blood is nearing drying point. Must've been here for almost a year. Maybe 8 to 10 months."

Alex now was even more curious.

Why was there a giant transmutation circle, and, why was there blood on it?