Part 13: The First Day in Leanbox

"I heard you went through quite the trouble in Planeptune last year."

"Please. Trouble is an understatement Vert."

"I know but it's the best I could describe it "

Green Heart was currently carrying Alex as both were on they way to Leanbox.

After spending a year in Planeptune due to the Scar news, once it died down, Alex was able to leave though Histoire had chosen his next location to be Leanbox. The Land Of Green Pastures. Home to the goddess, CPU Green Heart/Vert.

After Alex had lost his mother when he was 7, Vert easily became a new mother figure that Alex needed after the massacre.

From the way she treated and cared for him, Vert had practically become Alex's non-official foster mother.

"Hey, be honest with me. Though it's been a year, does what happened to you in Planeptune still haunt you?"

"Yeah, it does. I still kinda curse myself for not being able to save Nina or stopping Barry before her kidnapped Uni."

"Alex, those are things that you didn't know at the time. You couldn't control what happened. You always did put yourself down harshly. Please, don't do that anymore. We all go through hardships."

"Yeah. I know that."

"You'll get through this. I know you will."

Green Heart smiled and softly brushed Alex's hair with her hand as Alex lightly blushed before calming down.

"Thanks Vert. I really needed that."

"Anything for you Alex. We're all friends here." Said Green Heart.

Then, she suddenly grew a smirk as she ran her hands along Alex's body to feel it which gave Alex a massive blush.

"N-Now's not the time Vert! We're still in the air!"

"Aww~. Your no fun~." Pouted Green Heart as she immediately smirked and whispered into his ear.

"You owe me once we enter the Basilicom, but, I'll save that for later~." She said as Alex's blush increased even more as she simply giggled.

Soon, both landed in front of the Basilicom as Green Heart set Alex down before reverting.

"The Leanbox Basilicom. It's been a while since I've been here."

"Yep. Nearly 2 years." She said.

Both of them entered the Basilicom as Alex looked around, recognizing the time he used to spend here.

"Go on and prepare your guest first room Alex. I'll be in my room if you need anything."

"Right. Thanks Vert."

Vert nodded and left to her room as Alex went to go and set up his guest room.

A Few Hours Later

"Hm? Oh My dear Iffy what brings you here?"

"Just wanted to come by and stay here for a while."

"I see. Well, your usual guest room available as always."

IF smiled and nodded as she walked down the halls until she eventually made it to the door of her guest room.

As she entered, she noticed the lights were off and it was a little dusty.

"Seems as if Vert's forgotten to clean up." Said IF as she went to the bed as she took off her blue overcoat, boots, and socks.