Part 12: To The Next Chapter

(Heyo everyone! I'm back after my Spring Break with a short chapter! Yeah this slipped my mind during break so since I started writing late, here's a medium sized chapter to set up the next arc! Enjoy!)

Alex Mustang: 10 Years Old

Location: Planeptune Basilicom

It has been a whole year since the Tucker, Scar, and Barry incidents Alex had gone through in Planeptune.

The reason Alex stayed in Planeptune for a year was due to the constant reports of Scar killing more and more State Alchemists.

After what Scar had done to both Neptune and Alex, Histoire felt it was safe for Alex to be kept in the Basilicom under the care and watch of the Planeptune CPU's and Oracle until the reports stopped.

While the Scar news didn't stop, they weren't coming out as frequently anymore.

Because of that, Alex was finally ready to leave, though, Histoire was choosing a nation for Alex to head to next.

And now that we're caught up, let's go back to the present.

Present Day

Alex was in his room, washing his face after just waking up.

He chuckled remembering what happened a year ago.

"All that stuff with Tucker, Scar, and Barry seems like it was just a week ago. Doesn't even feel like it's been a year." He said to himself which prompted knocking on the door.

"Hey Ally! Stop self monologuing! It makes you an emo and edgy OC!" Said Neptune.

"What the!? I'm not monologuing! I was just speaking out loud!"

"Whatever you say Ally! Hurry up and finish up! Histy's gonna decide soon!"

"Yeah yeah I get it! Go now!"

Neptune then walked away to the living room as Alex just chuckled, looking into the mirror.

"That girl's such a handful. I guess that's why I like her. Then again, I'm also a handful myself so and me her aren't that different."

Alex stopped for a bit, realizing what he just said.

"Did I seriously just say me and Neptune are similar? Christ friends are weird."

Alex finished and left the bathroom.

As he went to the couch, he saw his the Nep sisters on the couch.

As soon as he sat between them, they both immediately hugged and cuddled Alex as he chuckled and cuddled back.

"I swear. You two really do like showing hugging."

"Of course Ally!"

"Don't worry Alex. I'll keep her in." control at times."

"Yeah. Thanks you two."

They nodded as all three just smiled in their embrace

That was until Histoire came in as she gave a small smile at the scene.

"Sorry to interrupt your nice moment but I've decided on where Alex will be at next."

"Aww. Boo!" Neptune pouted holding a thumbs down while Nepgear slightly pouted but had a small smile.

Alex just pet both girls on their heads as they immediately calmed down and smiled.

"So, where am I heading to Histoire?" Asked Alex.

"Well, I'd say but, it seems as if the goddess is on it's way."

"Wait she's already coming? Who?"

Then, a voice came from behind Alex, as he felt to large mounds on his back and a whisper at his ear.

"Aww. You should know already Alex."

Alex immediately blushed and moved away from the voice.

As he turned around, he saw the next goddess who'd watch over him in their nation.

"Hi Alex." Said Green Heart.

"V-Vert!?" Alex shouted as he know realised it.

"I-I'm going to Leanbox!?"

Part 13: To The Next Chapter: End