Part 8: Meeting The Tuckers

"Shou Tucker?"

"Yep. He a well renowned Alchemist in Planeptune so if anyone could helps you, it's this man. I've contacted him and he said he's fine with you coming over."

"I see. Thanks Histoire."

Histoire had given Alex a file containing all the public into on Shou Tucker as Alex's eyes landed on his address and home number.

"Alright. Well, I should get going. I'll be back tonight."

Before Alex could leave, Nepgear had called out to him.

"W-Wait! Um, Alex? Would you mind if I....." Nepgear had trailed off as she shyly touched her finger tips together as Alex already knew what she wanted to ask.

"Sure you can. Come on." He said as Nepgear smiled and walked outside.

"Aww! No fair! Why does Nep Jr get to go with my main love interest!?" Shouted Neptune.

"Maybe if you did you work then you'd go places you damn sloth." Said Alex.

"Says the little kid who always gets hurt when he tries to act tough."

"I AM TOUGH! AND I AIN'T A LITTLE KID!" Shouted Alex as he just stomped out of the living room as Neptune laughed.

A Random Planeptune Road In A Neighborhood

Thanks to Histoire, she had ordered a ride for Alex and Nepgear to head to Tucker's house as quick way to get there.

Of course, the man who was driving them knew Histoire and also had knowledge of well known State Alchemists.

"The Sowing Life Alchemist?" Asked Alex as he read Tucker's alias.

"Yep. Two years ago, Mr. Tucker used Alchemy to create a Chimera that could speak the human language. Quite the feat ain't it?" Said the driver as Alex and Nepgear were shocked.

"How the hell did he do that?" Asked Alex.

"Beats me. I guess he used some kind of composite with several animals with different genes at the rise of an uproar. Needless to say, he's passed the exam."

"That sound's awesome." Said Alex with Nepgear nodding.

"Before you two enter his home, you both must know that it won't just be you two. Mr. Tucker also has a 4 year old daughter so be polite."

"Wait, what about his wife? Isn't he married?" Asked Nepgear.

"Let's go in." Said the driver as Alex and Nepgear noticed he dodged her question but they didn't question it as they walked to the front door.

" Said the driver as Alex and Nepgear noticed he dodged her question but they didn't question it as they walked to the front door

"Woah woah woah! What!? That's his house!?" Shouted Alex.

"I-It's huge." Said Nepgear as the car driver rang the bell.