prologue

within six months, he was going to be bound to the person who is said to be the love of his life. so why was he at a bar desperately trying to forget?

he didn't know what else to do. ever since he'd gotten engaged, his fiancé had decided to keep their intimacy limited until after the wedding.

and he couldn't take it anymore. he had been deprived for more than a year now and trying to stay faithful had been harder than he anticipated.

he took a sip of his drink and looked around the bar, his gaze locking with someone a few seats away.

he softly groaned as he took in the beautiful features of the boy sitting a few seats away. the sultriness of the boy's gaze captivated him.

his eyes flickered down to his lips and couldn't help bite his own as he noticed how full and pink they were. they were so kissable and perfect.

the mere thought of having those lips around his dick, was enough to put him on edge. he gulped down the rest of his drink before making his way over to the boy.

he smirked as he noticed the boy bite his lip and look him up and down. "what's your name beautiful?" he said as he sat down next to boy.

"tyler, what's yours?" tyler said and set his drink down.

"justin. you know, tyler, someone like you makes it nearly impossible to resist the temptation." justin said as he leaned closer.

"what if that had been my intention all along?" tyler leaned in as well, their faces only a few inches apart.

justin smirked and there was no doubt that something sparked between the two.

paying for his and the boy's drinks, they both walked out hand in hand. tyler leading justin back to his apartment which wasn't too far from the bar.

justin was conscious enough to know what he was getting himself into, but he didn't care. all he wanted was to see tyler begging underneath him. 

-

hi :)