three

"you need to find a way to get away from that little fiancé of yours." justin chuckled, but agreed nonetheless.

"i have to be with him for certain things about the wedding." justin said and tyler groaned. it had been a month since they had last seen each other and it had been too long for tyler.

"i know, but i'm bored. everyone around me just seems to be busy all the time." by the way that tyler sounded, justin knew he was annoyed.

"don't worry, i should be free by around six." justin said and looked around for any sign of alexis. they had met up with matt once again and justin had stepped outside to take the call.

"ugh, that's too long. but i guess it's worth the wait." tyler said. justin shook his head at how needy tyler was being.

"why are you being so needy suddenly?" justin said amused and tyler giggled.

"because, i haven't been given any attention since the last time we saw each other." tyler said and justin chuckled. "i need attention daddy." tyler whined and justin cleared his throat when he heard what tyler called him.

tyler laughed, knowing that the name caught justin off guard. "you're something else. anyways, i have to go before alexis comes and hears us talking." justin said, completely ignoring what tyler had previously said.

"okay then, i'll see you later." was all tyler said before he hung up. justin sighed and ran his hand through his hair to calm down.

he didn't think he'd liked being called "daddy" by tyler, but he was proven wrong. he put his phone away and walked back to matt and alexis.

and as he sat down and listened to everything they had gone over, he couldn't help want time to go by faster. he wanted to get his hands on tyler and spend the rest of the day with him.

***

by the time it was six, justin couldn't be happier. after the meet up with matt and alexis, he had to check on his work to see if he was all caught up.

it had been a long day and all he wanted was to destress from everything. and it didn't take long before tyler arrived at his apartment. "miss me?" tyler said cheekily as justin opened the door.

"yes." justin said and closed the door behind tyler. he was quick in pulling tyler close to him and kissing him. his hands roamed tyler's body, desperately wanting his clothes to be off.

stumbling towards the bedroom, they both removed their clothes, throwing them all over the floor. the more pieces of clothing came off, the more did the heat between them increased.

the more desperate they got to be skin to skin. tyler didn't want any of the foreplay or light touching. he wanted to completely lose himself in the pleasure justin gave him.

having to wait for a month, justin didn't want to wait either. he more than ever wanted to get lost in tyler's heat.

"fuck!" tyler whined, further burying his face in the sheets and biting down on them. his knuckles turning white from how tightly he gripped the sheets.

he had missed this. he had missed being fucked like the slut he was. his moans and cries filling the room the closer he got to his climax.

even with this short amount of time together, he'd come to love how justin would tease him when it came to his climax.

justin always put him on edge only to stop before tyler could finish. the necessity of having to beg, excited tyler more than anything.

both losing consciousness of their surroundings and only focusing on each other. neither wanting this end, but there was only so much their bodies could take.

***

"you're so sweaty." tyler said as justin moved to hover over him. justin chuckled and leaned down to kiss tyler.

"so are you." justin mumbled against tyler's lips. justin didn't know what it was about tyler, but he couldn't stop kissing him.

whether it was simple pecks or slow soft kisses, they all made tyler's heart flutter. he was a sucker for justin's soft touches and kisses.

"i don't get why alexis wouldn't want this." tyler muttered as he propped himself on his forearm, looking down at justin laying besides him.

"what do you mean?" justin asked as he looked over at tyler.

"didn't you say that alexis wanted to wait until the honeymoon for sex?" tyler subconsciously leaned more into justin, reaching up with his hand to play with justin's lips.

"yeah."

"well, i don't get why if you're so good at it. and not only that, but you're so touchy and lovey afterwards." tyler said and justin chuckled.

he didn't know himself either. it was something even he has been questioning. "i don't know. maybe my touchy and lovey side was too much for him." justin said and tyler chuckled.

"he doesn't like it yet he wants to marry you. interesting. you sure he isn't marrying you for your money?" tyler questioned and justin rolled his eyes.

"i'm sure that has something to do with it. but the real question is, are you sleeping with me for my money?" he raised an eyebrow at tyler.

"maybe." he replied, giggling and leaning down to kiss justin. "i'm just kidding. i'm still here because you're hot and know how to fuck. you having money is just a plus."

justin chuckled and shook his head. "good to know." he sat up and tyler laid back down. he watched as justin put on his boxers and sweats before turning to face him.

"you hungry?" he asked and tyler nodded. "alright then. i'll go make us dinner." he semi fixed his hair and walked out of the room.

tyler sighed and a soft smile appeared in his lips. there was just something about being at justin's apartment that made him feel so comfortable here.

he soon enough got up, putting on his boxers and looking through justin's closet for a shirt. but before he walked out to the kitchen, he walked towards the big curtains that caught his attention the last time he had been here.

slightly peaking through them, he noticed that there was a doorway to a balcony. intrigued, he pulled back the curtains and slowly stepped out onto the balcony.

he gasped as he looked out over the city. he knew that justin's apartment was high up, but he hadn't realized how high it really was.

he held onto the railing as he looked out. seeing all the lights scattered through the city was beautiful to him.

he wanted to see a sunset or sunrise from there. and from what he could see, justin's apartment was placed in a perfect place to see both.

"i see you found the balcony." tyler flinched in hearing justin's voice and turned around to face him. justin chuckled at tyler's reaction and walked up to him.

"why do you have those two curtains covering the way out to here? this view is everything! i literally fell in love the second i saw it." tyler said and turned back to look out to the city.

justin glanced out to the city before fixing his gaze back on tyler. something about the way that tyler's face light up or the twinkle in his eyes, made him happy.

he smiled as he admired tyler who was too fixated on the view in front of him. it made him happy to have finally found someone who enjoyed this view as much as he did.

justin had only blocked this view because alexis hadn't liked being reminded of how high up they were, but he hated it being covered up.

"you know, you'd be the first to actually enjoy being out here. alexis hates it along with some other people i know." justin said he wrapped his arms around him from behind.

tyler's heart once again fluttered at the action. "well, they really don't know what they're missing out on." tyler said softly as he kept looking out to the city before him.

there was just something that neither could fully grasp as they stood on that balcony, but they loved the silence they shared.

this was set in both their minds as a night to remember.