five

as days passed by, the more did justin have to be around alexis. those were the days in which he hated being away from tyler.

he was excited to see tyler again. just having some time to themselves and enjoying each other's company.

although they had seen each other once again in matt's office, tyler had wanted justin to leave alexis and leave the office with him.

but it hadn't been possible due to how suspicious matt was about tyler. matt wondered where tyler was most of the time and not wanting to get caught, justin had agreed to tyler not spending so many nights with him.

"i have to go. i'll see you tomorrow back at office to help with the photoshoots." tyler said as he got up from the couch.

matt groaned and stood up as well. "do you really have to go? i feel like i barely get to see you nowadays." he said and pulled tyler to him by his waist.

tyler giggled and made sure there was distance between their faces.

"yes, i do have to go. i have to catch up on my sleep since you've been needing me so early in the morning." tyler said and unwrapped matt's arms from his waist.

"you could spend the night." matt suggested and tyler shook his head.

"i know i won't be getting any sleep if i do." he said and turned to get his phone and keys from the center table.

"come on... please? i'll try my best not to make it be all night." matt said and tyler rolled his eyes as he got hugged from behind.

"knowing you, that won't happen." tyler said and pulled away from matt, walking towards the door.

"tyler, just one night, i've missed you." tyler chuckled and shook his head.

"goodnight, matt." he said and walked out of the apartment. he sighed as he made his way to his car. he couldn't wait to get to justin's apartment and forget about his day.

he had missed him and to finally be able to see him was exciting. he had made sure to leave matt's apartment early enough to give them more time.

he subconsciously smiled when he arrived. he had arrived just before the sun set and rushed up to justin's apartment to be able to see it from his balcony.

and before he could knock, the door was opened, revealing a smiling justin. "you made it right on time to see the sun set." justin said and tyler excitedly made his way inside the apartment.

justin chuckled as he closed the door and followed after tyler into his room. he walked over to the curtains as tyler changed into his normal attire when he was here. he opened the doors, but was stopped by tyler when he tried to walk out onto the balcony.

"i want to go out first." tyler said and justin chuckled, but agreed nonetheless.

he watched as tyler looked out in complete awe. the spring sunsets had been justin's favorite so far and he loved them more now that tyler had seen one of them.

"it's so pretty." tyler whispered and justin hummed as he hugged tyler from behind. he looked out to the sunset and smiled.

"not as pretty as you." justin mumbled against tyler's shoulder. tyler was stunned with his answer and couldn't help the small blush that appeared on his cheeks.

they stood out on the balcony until the sun set, before justin carried tyler back inside the room. tyler giggled as justin set him down on the bed.

he sat up on his knees as he watched justin close the doors and curtains. "why are you looking at me like that?" tyler said as justin turned to look at him.

justin simply smiled and shook his head. he removed his shirt before rushing to tyler. tyler squealed as justin pushed him back onto the bed.

"you have no idea how much i've missed having you around." justin muttered against tyler's neck and cuddled up to him.

tyler blushed once again and giggled. "funny you say that. i've missed being here." he said and justin sighed happily.

this was one of the many things he liked about tyler. he could randomly hug and kiss him, without being pushed away.

"do you mind if i take a bath?" tyler said as they both sat up. justin chuckled and briefly kissed him before standing up.

"go take your bath while i get us some wine." justin said and walked out of the room. tyler sighed and made his way to the bathroom.

as justin got his and tyler's glass of wine, he groaned when he heard his phone ring. he knew exactly who it was and was reluctant in answering.

he set the glasses down on the counter and answered his phone before it went into voicemail.

"yes, alexis? i thought you were going to sleep early?" justin said and alexis chuckled.

"i was, but i'm really missing you right now." alexis and justin rolled his eyes. he walked to front door and made sure the door was locked before walking into the kitchen.

"well, that's too bad. you have to wait until the honeymoon for anything from me." justin said and alexis groaned. "this is all your doing so don't complain about it."

"what if i changed my mind about it?" justin chuckled and shook his head.

"not going to work. goodnight, alexis. unlike you, i'm going to sleep early tonight." he said and he could hear how annoyed alexis was.

"fine, goodnight." alexis said annoyed and hung up. justin rolled his eyes once again and silenced his phone, leaving it on the kitchen counter.

he grabbed the glasses and walked back to his room. "did alexis call?" tyler said, not looking over at justin as he walked in.

justin chuckled and nodded. "yeah, apparently he regrets having to wait until the honeymoon for sex." he said and tyler laughed, looking up from the bubbles to look at justin.

"he's so stupid for doing that." tyler said and leaned back against the bathtub.

"anyways, mind if i join you? i got us both a glass of wine to fully relax." justin said and tyler bit his lip.

"not at all, this is your apartment after all." he said as he sat up and held onto both glasses while justin stripped down.

once justin was in the bathtub, tyler scooted in between his legs and leaned against his chest.

"just what i needed." justin muttered and took a sip of his drink. "a nice relaxing bath with my pretty little lover." he added and kissed tyler's neck.

tyler giggled and tried hiding his blush. "you're too much of a sweet talker." he said and turned a bit to look at justin, booping his nose, leaving some bubbles on him.

justin scrunched his face and tyler giggled at his reaction. tyler looked down at his glass, giving a slight swirl before drinking the rest of the wine and setting the glass on the ground.

"let's hurry up with this bath cause it's making me sleepy." tyler said and yawned soon after that.

"alright then, but first..." justin drank the rest of his drink before wrapping his arms around tyler's waist. "i want a kiss."

tyler smirked and tilted his head towards justin. "i can work with that."