seven

the preparations for the wedding had piled on both alexis and justin. not being present for most of the planning, justin didn't have a clue on most of what was organized.

what was supposed to be the happiest experience in his life, was now a nightmare that he couldn't wake up from.

"alexis, i'm going to head out. it's a been a long day and i have to be up early tomorrow." justin said and alexis sighed.

needless to say, he didn't want justin to leave. he barely got to see him nowadays and wanted to spend more time with him.

"okay, i'll see you tomorrow." alexis said and pecked justin in the lips. justin simply smiled and made sure he had all of his belongings.

once he walked out of alexis's apartment, he dialed tyler's number. he waited for tyler to answer, sighing when the call was sent to voicemail.

even if he couldn't see tyler tonight, he at least wanted to hear him. he decided against calling again and put his phone away.

he couldn't wait to get home and hope for tyler to return his call. he hoped that whatever he was doing, would give him a chance to return his call.

***

"matt, what are you doing?" tyler said as walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. his eyebrows furrowed when he noticed matt looking at his phone.

"a random number called and texted you just now." matt said and handed tyler his phone. tyler tried his best to suppress a smile when he noticed that justin had been the one to call him.

he quickly answered justin, letting him know that he would be going over to his place. "well, i have to go. i have a photoshoot tomorrow morning and i need my beauty sleep." he lied as matt pulled him closer by the waist.

"you can stay here." matt suggested as he kissed along tyler's collar bone. tyler chuckled and reached behind him to unwrap matt's arms from his waist.

"you already had your fun, don't push it." he said and pulled away from him. matt groaned followed after tyler into the bathroom.

"why are you in a hurry to leave? you never were before." matt said and tyler sighed.

"i already told you. i have a photoshoot tomorrow morning and staying here, i know you won't be letting me sleep." tyler said as he finished drying his hair.

matt tried hugging tyler once again, but tyler moved before matt could touch him. "i'll see you when i see you." he said and pecked matt in the lips.

he made sure he had everything before he left matt's apartment. he had been anxious to get out of there. he missed justin and he wasn't going to let matt come between their time together.

once he was in his car, he dialed justin's number and smiled when he heard him answer.

"you have no idea how happy i am that you called back." justin said and tyler chuckled. 

"and i'm happy that you aren't asleep yet." tyler said and made his way to justin's apartment. "i should be there in a few minutes." 

"are you driving?" justin said and tyler giggled at the sudden worry that justin showed. 

"yes, but my phone is connected to my car so there's nothing to worry about." hearing justin sigh in relief made him giggle once again. 

talking to justin as he drove to his apartment made the drive go by faster than usual. and when he arrived he wasn't surprised when he saw justin waiting for him outside. 

he felt a blush appear on his cheeks as he got out of the car. "i've missed you." justin said and wrapped his arms around tyler's waist. 

tyler leaned in and kissed him as his arms wrapped around justin's neck. "let's go inside before someone sees us." tyler said and pulled back, glancing around them.

even though is was night, they knew there could be someone with a camera or phone taking pictures of them. 

as they walked up to justin's apartment, their hands intertwined with one another. the subtle action didn't go unnoticed by tyler. 

"you're so beautiful." justin whispered as he faced tyler while inside the elevator. tyler smiled, looking away as he blushed. 

justin smiled admirably as he watched tyler's cheeks turn a pretty pink. tyler wanting the attention off of him, ran his hand through justin's hair. 

noticing this, justin simply smiled as he kept his gaze on tyler, waiting for him to make eye contact. 

"stop looking at me like that." tyler whispered as his fingers traced justin's lips. justin chuckled and pecked his lips as the elevator came to a stop. 

both pulling away as they stepped out, swinging their hands between them. tyler's mind wondered of what it would be if they could be out in public instead of being hidden by justin's apartment walls. 

once they got to justin's door, justin picked him up and made sure that tyler wrapped his legs tightly around his waist. 

"justin, what's with you and all the sweet gestures?" tyler asked teasingly as justin set him down in his room. 

"i don't know, it just feels right to do so." he said and tyler chuckled, shaking his head. 

"you are one strange man." he said and went into justin's closet to look for his favorite shirt. justin followed after him, wrapping his arms around his waist. 

he couldn't help be close to tyler, constantly wanting tyler's warmth against his. once tyler found the shirt he wanted, justin helped him get out of his clothes. 

something about the way justin caressed his skin, made tyler feel like a precious jewel. he couldn't deny the happiness it brought him to have justin be so gentle with him. 

"your turn now. change into the sweats you always wear when i'm around." tyler said and justin chuckled. 

"anything for my love." justin said absentmindedly, taking tyler by surprise. tyler's heart fluttered and watched him in awe as he changed. 

once they were in justin's bed, the sweet gentle caresses never stopped. justin couldn't help wanting to constantly feel tyler's warmth. 

both talking about everything and anything in each other's arms, was more than a perfect ending for the day. 

too content to care about anything around them as they drifted off to sleep.