one

since encountering tyler, justin was conflicted with what he wanted. he knew that what happened was a one time thing, but he wanted more.

yes, it was wrong, but he couldn't get the way the boy squirmed underneath him and continuously begged, out of his mind.

"justin, can you believe that we're getting married in six months?" justin sighed and nodded. he need to be careful where he let his mind wander when he was around his fiancé.

"i can. time is going by so quick when you don't pay much attention to it." he said and glanced at his fiancé. he found it strange that he didn't feel guilty when looking at him.

"hopefully everything goes well with this wedding planner." justin rolled his eyes. he didn't think it was necessary to get one.

"alexis, you could've planned it all by yourself or with help from your sister. there was definitely no need for a wedding planner." he said and alexis groaned.

"i know i can, but i don't want to worry about it so much. the reception venue is already booked so that's out of the way. we need help with decorating and other little details that they can take care of." alexis said and justin sighed.

if there was anything he knew very well about alexis was how stubborn he was. he didn't say anything else as they arrived at the place. just by looking at the outside of the office, he knew that there was going to be a lot of money involved as well.

money he didn't think was necessary to spend.

"oh my god, its really hitting me right now. we get married in six months!" alexis said excitedly and got out of the car. justin rolled his eyes and reluctantly got out of the car. he locked the car and hurried after alexis into the office.

"alexis, wait for me. i am part of the wedding too. not just you." justin said and alexis giggled and took justin's hand in his. they both talked among themselves as they waited. they even walked around looking at the various pictures of decorated venues.

"hi, welcome! sorry for making you guys wait. my boyfriend doesn't understand that i have a business to run." they both turned as they heard someone call out to them. "i'm matt." matt introduced himself and alexis was quickly in greeting him.

justin followed suit, but he was more interested in the all too familiar face that was looking directly at him with a sly smirk on their face.

justin looked away and focused on matt and alexis before they noticed anything. so many thoughts ran through his mind and the simple fact that the gorgeous boy he slept with was here, put him on edge.

"let's go to my desk so we can go over ideas you may like." matt said and alexis followed him, who was followed by justin. his gaze continuously shifting to the boy a few feet away.

matt eventually caught him and turned to look behind him. "tyler, come here baby." matt said and tyler reluctantly made his way over to them. once justin heard what matt called him, he couldn't help get curious.

tyler didn't look guilty at all either. acting as if he had never cheated on his boyfriend when he walked over and wrapped his arms around matt's neck from behind him. "is this the couple you left me for? what a shame, you missed out on something great." tyler said tilted matt's head to kiss him.

justin looked down at what alexis was looking at while he waited for the couple in front of him to be done. "tyler, please stop. go home if all you're going to do is distract me." matt said and justin looked up then.

briefly locking eyes with tyler. "okay, but don't be surprised if i cheat again." tyler mocked him and let go of him. disappearing into the back room. matt sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"sorry about that, tyler can be a bit too much." matt apologized. by what justin witnessed, it hadn't been the first time tyler had cheated on matt. that relationship confused him.

"it's alright and if you don't mind me asking, why are you still with him if he's cheated on you before?" alexis said and matt chuckled.

"our relationship is a bit complicated, but basically i cheated on him before he did." matt said and alexis's eyes widened. justin was intrigued by that and wanted to see tyler before he left the place.

he had a feeling that tyler had been listening to everything they talked about. "where's the restroom?" justin asked and matt pointed in the direction it was in.

he excused himself and walked towards the restroom. once he was inside, he chuckled when he saw tyler leaning against the sink with a smirk on his lips.

"shouldn't you be with your fiancé? it's quite naughty of you to be here." tyler said as justin walked closer to him.

"i should, but it's more fun to be here with you." justin said as he placed his arms on each side of tyler. tyler giggled and wrapped his arms around justin's neck as justin perched him on top of the sink.

justin pressed his body closer to tyler's and leaned in to kiss tyler's neck. tyler whined as justin slightly nibbled at the base neck of his neck, his hands tangling themselves in justin's hair.

tyler arched his body into justin's as his hands roamed his body. they knew that this wasn't going to be enough for either of them. as tyler connected his lips with justin's, he wanted more than just the light touching.

"this isn't going to be enough for me, but if you stay here any longer, that's going to raise suspicion." tyler said, exposing his neck more as justin kissed along it and slipping his hands into his jeans.

tyler whined as justin touched him. "then come to my apartment. after this, i'm dropping alexis off at his apartment and then going to mine." justin said as he took tyler's bottom lip between his teeth.

"okay." justin helped tyler down from the sink and exchanged numbers. justin was quick in sending him his address before fixing his clothes and hair.

tyler went back into the back room unnoticed as justin walked back to alexis. "what took you so long?" alexis asked when he saw him.

"my friend called me and i just lost track of time." justin said and alexis nodded. he sat down next to him and listened to what matt and alexis had come up with.

they all agreed on an idea and planned another meeting soon enough. and just as they were getting up to leave, tyler came back out sucking on a red popsicle.

justin looked away from him knowing that tyler was trying to tease him. "well, we better get going. it was nice meeting you both." alexis said and took justin's hand in his.

"like wise." matt said and wrapped his arm around tyler's waist. justin and alexis walked out to the car and once they were inside, alexis couldn't stay quiet.

"i don't get it. why are they still together if they've both cheated? i know i wouldn't want to be around someone like that." he said and justin rolled his eyes.

of course alexis would be the one to criticize the couple.

"you'd be surprised how many people choose to fix their relationship instead of just going their separate ways." justin said as they drove out of the parking lot.

"i guess, but it just doesn't make sense to me. i'm not saying you'd ever cheat, but if you did, i wouldn't want to see you anymore. nonetheless, be with you." he said and looked over at justin.

"that's understandable." justin glanced at him and alexis sighed.

"also, could you please stay away from tyler? there's something about him that i don't trust and who knows what he's capable of." alexis pleaded and justin nodded.

"i'll try my best to not be alone with him." justin said and alexis sighed, turning to face the window.

justin glanced at him and smirked at the irony of it all. alexis didn't want him near tyler, but he wanted the complete opposite.